To subscribe to an Inside Mortgage Finance RSS feed, click on a link below and then click "Subscribe to this feed." About RSS Feeds.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format used for gathering and distributing Web content, such as news headlines. Using an RSS reader, you can view data feeds from various news sources, such as imfpubs.com, including headlines, summaries, and links to full stories. Subscribe to Inside Mortgage Finance RSS feeds to get news delivered directly to your desktop.
News readers (sometimes called "aggregators") will download and display RSS feeds for you. Many news readers are separate, "stand-alone" programs; other services will let you add RSS feeds to a web page. For instance, Yahoo! users can add RSS feeds to their 'My Yahoo!' page. There are many different news readers available and new versions are appearing all the time. Some are free, and some are available for purchase. Different news readers work on different operating systems, so you will need to choose one appropriate to your computer.
We encourage you to use these feeds, but you may not post, copy or distribute full-text stories or substantial portions thereof. In any event, you must provide proper attribution to Inside Mortgage Finance.
Whenever you post Inside Mortgage Finance content on your web site or anywhere else, you must provide attribution to Inside Mortgage Finance, either as text or with a graphic if you use the feeds publicly.
Inside Mortgage Finance reserves all rights in and to its trademarks and logos, and your right to use the Inside Mortgage Finance trademark/logo is limited to providing attribution as described above. Inside Mortgage Finance reserves the right to require you to cease distributing the Inside Mortgage Finance content at any time for any reason.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Impac Increases Originations / Low-Downpayment Program at Guaranteed Rate / Jumbo Reverse Mortgage Originations / Mortgage Fraud Trends
- Half of Outstanding Agency Mortgages Have Interest Rates Higher than 4.000%
- Short Takes: Earnings Increase at Black Knight / GSE Reform Talk at RNC / FirstKey Preps Large MBS / Stonegate's Distributed Retail Hire
- Realtors Say Low-Downpayment Programs Readily Available
- Lenders Prevail in Effort to Limit Liability on Data Submissions to State Regulators