Free Mortgage News Alert
IMFnews is our most comprehensive news service featuring breaking news and market data for the residential mortgage industry delivered by email daily. You'll gain a broad perspective on the mortgage business. IMFnews covers every aspect of today's market originations, loss mitigation, the secondary market, alternative mortgages, regulatory and legislative issues, the GSEs and business profitability.
Q: What happens when you provide your email below?
A: 1. You'll start receiving the once-a-day IMFnews Alerts.
2. You'll have an online "account" with us.*
* The website maintains your account, password and a history of downloads you've purchased. The system will provide you with an initial password, which you can change at any time. Your account credentials will make it easier to purchase items on the website.
*Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Will non-QM lending add to loan production by 2015?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot. Necessity is the mother of invention.
- No way. Youre dreaming.
- Im hopeful, but unsure of the whole non-QM market.
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Loan Quality Remains Strong, But Its Still Hard Getting MBS Deals Done
- Short Takes: A $300,000 Signing Bonus for an LO? / PennyMac Files to Resell Shares / DBRS Updates Non-Agency Criteria / House of Cards Star to Speak at MBA / So Long Eric Billings
- FHA Endorsements Rise for 620 to 679 FICO Scores
- Market Share Loss in Mortgages by Megabanks Bottoming Out?
- Put Ginnie Mae in Charge of All Government MBS?