Free Mortgage News Alert
IMFnews is our most comprehensive news service featuring breaking news and market data for the residential mortgage industry delivered by email daily. You'll gain a broad perspective on the mortgage business. IMFnews covers every aspect of today's market originations, loss mitigation, the secondary market, alternative mortgages, regulatory and legislative issues, the GSEs and business profitability.
Q: What happens when you provide your email below?
A: 1. You'll start receiving the once-a-day IMFnews Alerts.
2. You'll have an online "account" with us.*
* The website maintains your account, password and a history of downloads you've purchased. The system will provide you with an initial password, which you can change at any time. Your account credentials will make it easier to purchase items on the website.
*Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- GSE MBS Production Slipped in January. A TRID Ice Patch?
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In