Free Mortgage News Alert
IMFnews is our most comprehensive news service featuring breaking news and market data for the residential mortgage industry delivered by email daily. You'll gain a broad perspective on the mortgage business. IMFnews covers every aspect of today's market originations, loss mitigation, the secondary market, alternative mortgages, regulatory and legislative issues, the GSEs and business profitability.
Q: What happens when you provide your email below?
A: 1. You'll start receiving the once-a-day IMFnews Alerts.
2. You'll have an online "account" with us.*
* The website maintains your account, password and a history of downloads you've purchased. The system will provide you with an initial password, which you can change at any time. Your account credentials will make it easier to purchase items on the website.
*Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance