Free Mortgage News Alert
IMFnews is our most comprehensive news service featuring breaking news and market data for the residential mortgage industry delivered by email daily. You'll gain a broad perspective on the mortgage business. IMFnews covers every aspect of today's market originations, loss mitigation, the secondary market, alternative mortgages, regulatory and legislative issues, the GSEs and business profitability.
Q: What happens when you provide your email below?
A: 1. You'll start receiving the once-a-day IMFnews Alerts.
2. You'll have an online "account" with us.*
* The website maintains your account, password and a history of downloads you've purchased. The system will provide you with an initial password, which you can change at any time. Your account credentials will make it easier to purchase items on the website.
*Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Originations Increase Sharply in 2Q as Megabanks Turn on the Gas
- MBA Issues Warning on Lenders Getting Involved in Downpayment Assistance Programs
- A $2.5 Billion a Year Lender Files IPO Documents. Its a Bank Though
- Mortgage Securitization Rate Drifts Slightly Lower in 2Q16, Remains Well Below Post-Crash High
- GSEs Introduce a New Loan Dispute Appeal Process