Free Mortgage News Alert
IMFnews is our most comprehensive news service featuring breaking news and market data for the residential mortgage industry delivered by email daily. You'll gain a broad perspective on the mortgage business. IMFnews covers every aspect of today's market originations, loss mitigation, the secondary market, alternative mortgages, regulatory and legislative issues, the GSEs and business profitability.
Q: What happens when you provide your email below?
A: 1. You'll start receiving the once-a-day IMFnews Alerts.
2. You'll have an online "account" with us.*
* The website maintains your account, password and a history of downloads you've purchased. The system will provide you with an initial password, which you can change at any time. Your account credentials will make it easier to purchase items on the website.
*Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: A 90 Percent Plunge in Originations? / 20 Girlfriends, Only One Mortgage Bride / JPMs Jamie Dimon Said What? / Who Died and Left Ben Lawsky Boss? / The CFPB Might Need to Open an Office in India
- InterLinc Mortgage Hunting for More M&A Deals
- QM-Only Lenders Will Not Be Immune to Fair-Lending Scrutiny
- Many Mortgage Originators Were Not Ready for the CFPBs ATR Rule
- Well Known Mortgage Trainer Barry Habib Resigns from RFC