Individual Lender Profiles, 2Q 2012
Comprehensive overview of key mortgage data for 2Q 2012 for lenders in the top 20, as well as their rankings in each major category.
Youll get hard-to-find statistics, including:
- Originations by Product: Conventional, Government, Jumbo, Nonprime, and Other with Market Share and Distribution
- Originations by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker, Correspondent and Direct
- Loan Purpose: Purchase Money and Refinance
- Servicing Volume and Market Share
- Delinquency Rates
- Total GSE Sales and Market Share
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Sales and Market Share
- GSE Sales by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker and Correspondent
- Ginnie Mae MBS Issuance and Market Share
- Ginnie Mae Servicing and Market Share
- FHA Mortgagee Volume
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues