Individual Lender Profiles, 2Q 2012
Comprehensive overview of key mortgage data for 2Q 2012 for lenders in the top 20, as well as their rankings in each major category.
Youll get hard-to-find statistics, including:
- Originations by Product: Conventional, Government, Jumbo, Nonprime, and Other with Market Share and Distribution
- Originations by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker, Correspondent and Direct
- Loan Purpose: Purchase Money and Refinance
- Servicing Volume and Market Share
- Delinquency Rates
- Total GSE Sales and Market Share
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Sales and Market Share
- GSE Sales by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker and Correspondent
- Ginnie Mae MBS Issuance and Market Share
- Ginnie Mae Servicing and Market Share
- FHA Mortgagee Volume
Most Popular Stories
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?