Everything you always wanted to know about the mortgage business of Wells Fargo and 19 other top lenderseach on a single data-filled page.
Youll get the following hard-to-find statistics, including:
- Originations by Product: Conventional, Government, Jumbo, Nonprime, and Other with Market Share and Distribution
- Originations by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker, Correspondent and Direct
- Loan Purpose: Purchase Money and Refinance
- Servicing Volume and Market Share
- Delinquency Rates
- Total GSE Sales and Market Share
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Sales and Market Share
- GSE Sales by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker and Correspondent
- Ginnie Mae MBS Issuance and Market Share
- Ginnie Mae Servicing and Market Share
- FHA Mortgagee Volume
- Plus the national ranking of the lender in each of the categories.
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications' exclusive Mortgage Lender Profiles are updated quarterly. The top 20 lenders for 3Q 2013 are available now.
The Top Lenders for This Period Are: Bank of America, BB&T, Chase Home Finance, Citi, Fifth Third, Flagstar, Franklin American, Freedom Mortgage Corp., Guaranteed Rate Inc., Nationstar Mortgage, PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust, PHH Mortgage, PNC Mortgage, Provident Funding, Quicken Loans, SunTrust Mortgage, USAA Federal Savings Bank, US Bank, Walter Investment Management Corp. (Green Tree) and Wells Fargo.
Choose the purchase option that best suits your needs:
- Subscribe to Mortgage Lender ProfilesReceive quarterly updates for all of the top 20 lenders as soon as they are available. Your ideal tool for tracking trends over time, ongoing benchmarking and continuous refinement of strategies...$1,649 per year.
- Purchase the full set of profiles for the current quarterYour best resource for a one-time real-time view across the market...$549.
- Purchase individual profiles for the current quarterThe cost-effective solution when you are interested only in single-quarter market data for one or two lenders...$175 per profile.
- Purchase individual profiles for past quarters...$150 per profile.
The top lenders for the current period are:
- Bank of America
- Chase Home Finance
- Fifth Third
- Franklin American
- Freedom Mortgage Corp.
- Guaranteed Rate Inc.
- Nationstar Mortgage
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust
- PHH Mortgage
- PNC Mortgage
- Provident Funding
- Quicken Loans
- SunTrust Mortgage
- USAA Federal Savings Bank
- US Bank
- Walter Investment Management Corp. (Green Tree)
- Wells Fargo
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: A 90 Percent Plunge in Originations? / 20 Girlfriends, Only One Mortgage Bride / JPMs Jamie Dimon Said What? / Who Died and Left Ben Lawsky Boss? / The CFPB Might Need to Open an Office in India
- A Sign of the Times: Agency MBS Production Hits 9-Year Low in February
- Mortgage Analysts Wonder: Is Fast Growth a Crime in New York?
- JPMorgan Chase Slashing Mortgage Programs Left and Right
- InterLinc Mortgage Hunting for More M&A Deals