Mortgage Lender Profiles
Everything you always wanted to know about the mortgage business of Wells Fargo and 19 other top lenderseach on a single data-filled page.
Youll get the following hard-to-find statistics, including:
- Originations by Product: Conventional, Government, Jumbo, Nonprime, and Other with Market Share and Distribution
- Originations by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker, Correspondent and Direct
- Loan Purpose: Purchase Money and Refinance
- Servicing Volume and Market Share
- Delinquency Rates
- Total GSE Sales and Market Share
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Sales and Market Share
- GSE Sales by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker and Correspondent
- Ginnie Mae MBS Issuance and Market Share
- Ginnie Mae Servicing and Market Share
- FHA Mortgagee Volume
- Plus the national ranking of the lender in each of the categories.
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications' exclusive Mortgage Lender Profiles are updated quarterly. The top 20 lenders for 2Q 2013 are available now.
The Top Lenders for This Period Are: Bank of America, BB&T, Chase Home Finance, Citi, Fifth Third, Flagstar, Franklin American, Freedom Mortgage Corp., Guaranteed Rate Inc., Nationstar Mortgage, Navy Federal Credit Union, PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust, PHH Mortgage, PNC Mortgage, Provident Funding, Quicken Loans, SunTrust Mortgage, USAA Federal Savings Bank, US Bank and Wells Fargo.
Choose the purchase option that best suits your needs:
- Subscribe to Mortgage Lender ProfilesReceive quarterly updates for all of the top 20 lenders as soon as they are available. Your ideal tool for tracking trends over time, ongoing benchmarking and continuous refinement of strategies...$1,499 per year.
- Purchase the full set of profiles for the current quarterYour best resource for a one-time real-time view across the market...$499.
- Purchase individual profiles for the current quarterThe cost-effective solution when you are interested only in single-quarter market data for one or two lenders...$150 per profile.
- Purchase individual profiles for past quarters...$150 per profile.
The top lenders for the current period are:
- Bank of America
- Chase Home Finance
- Fifth Third
- Franklin American
- Freedom Mortgage Corp.
- Guaranteed Rate Inc.
- Nationstar Mortgage
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust
- PHH Mortgage
- PNC Mortgage
- Provident Funding
- Quicken Loans
- SunTrust Mortgage
- USAA Federal Savings Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
Most Popular Stories
- Ocwen Enters Settlement with State AGs, Servicing Transfers a Concern
- FHFA Seeks Oversight of MSR Transfers North of 25,000 Mortgages
- What Were Hearing: Fannie and Freddie to Merge? / Revive FM Watch? / FHA Will Soon be Plush With Cash? / Happy Holidays From EverBank: Youre Fired / Bank Regulators Say Chillax on the QM
- Short Takes: Bexil Launches Correspondent Program / NJ Sues Credit Suisse / Optimal Blue Acquires LoanSifter / Congress Could Expand Access to NMLS
- Nationstar Selling a Portion of MSR Fee, May Buy Another $200 Billion