Everything you always wanted to know about the mortgage business of Wells Fargo and 19 other top lenderseach on a single data-filled page.
Youll get the following hard-to-find statistics, including:
Originations by Product: Conventional, Government, Jumbo, Nonprime, and Other with Market Share and Distribution
Originations by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker, Correspondent and Direct
Loan Purpose: Purchase Money and Refinance
Servicing Volume and Market Share
Total GSE Sales and Market Share
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Sales and Market Share
GSE Sales by Channel: Retail, Wholesale, Broker and Correspondent
Ginnie Mae MBS Issuance and Market Share
Ginnie Mae Servicing and Market Share
FHA Mortgagee Volume
Plus the national ranking of the lender in each of the categories.
Inside Mortgage Finance Publications' exclusive Mortgage Lender Profiles are updated quarterly. The top 20 lenders for 4Q 2015 are available now.
The Top Lenders for This Period Are: Amerihome Mortgage, Bank of America, BB&T, Caliber Home Loans, Chase Home Finance, Citi, Ditech Financial (Walter Investment/Green Tree), Flagstar Bank, Franklin American Mortgage Company, Freedom Mortgage Corp., Guaranteed Rate, loandepot.com, Nationstar Mortgage, PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust, PHH Mortgage, Quicken Loans, Stearns Lending, SunTrust Mortgage, US Bank Home Mortgage, and Wells Fargo.
Choose the purchase option that best suits your needs:
Subscribe to Mortgage Lender ProfilesReceive quarterly updates for all of the top 20 lenders as soon as they are available. Your ideal tool for tracking trends over time, ongoing benchmarking and continuous refinement of strategies...$1,649 (PDF), $2,700 (spreadsheet) per year.
Purchase the full set of profiles for the current quarterYour best resource for a one-time real-time view across the market...$549 (PDF), $925 (spreadsheet).
Purchase individual profiles for the current quarterThe cost-effective solution when you are interested only in single-quarter market data for one or two lenders...$175 (PDF), $295 (spreadsheet) per profile.
Purchase individual profiles for past quarters...$150 to $175 (PDF), $295 (spreadsheet) per profile.
The top lenders for the current period are:
- Amerihome Mortgage
- Bank of America
- Caliber Home Loans
- Chase Home Finance
- Ditech Financial (Walter Investment/Green Tree)
- Flagstar Bank
- Franklin American Mortgage Co.
- Freedom Mortgage Corp.
- Guaranteed Rate
- Nationstar Mortgage
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust
- PHH Mortgage
- Quicken Loans
- Stearns Lending
- SunTrust Mortgage
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Did Wells Hit A Mortgage Home Run? Time Will Tell / A Media Coverage Coup / The BofA-NACA-Pinto Project, A Status Report / Why Jumbo MBS Issuance Wont Return Anytime Soon / Publishing Note
- Loan Brokers Increased Market Share to 10 Percent in 1Q16. Can Those Gains Hold?
- GSE Preferred Shareholders Rejoice in Release of New Court Documents. A White House Cover Up?
- Mortgage Securitization Rates Turn Paltry in 1Q16; Banks Keep Hogging Jumbos
- Wells Fargo Launches Proprietary High LTV GSE Loan. But Can it Amass Volume?