Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Its Official: Residential Production Up Again in 3Q14 to $335 Billion
- Ocwen CEO Erbey on Potential NYDFS Settlement: $100 Million is the Minimum
- Citadels Monthly Production of Subprime Loans at $20 Million; $400 Million Next Year?
- Pacific Union Financial Consolidates Wholesale Units, Some Layoffs Ensue
- What Were Hearing: More Questions About Wingspan but No Answers / Are Specialty Servicers Toast? / Should Ocwen Move Its India Workers to Upstate New York? / Mortgage Company Owner Wants to Buy Baseball Team