Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
Most Popular Stories
- More Lenders Monitoring Their Loan Officers for Short Rate Locks?
- Top-Five GSE Sellers Finally Post a Market Share Gain
- Short Takes: Ocwen Continues to Shrink its Debt / The Meaning of It All? / Dreams of an Ocwen Sale / All the Good NPL Opportunities are Over? / Clayton Buys Title and AMC Firm
- MountainView MSR Tally Through First Nine Months: $62.5 Billion
- Ginnie Mae Ponders Stress Test for MBS Issuers