Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Ocwens Servicing Sales: A Controlled Liquidation?
- Dragged Down by the Nonbanks, Mortgage Banking Income Slipped in 4Q
- Ocwen Updates: Big Goodwill Charge, Plans to Sell $45 Billion of Fannie MSRs
- A Bank Is Buying Ocwens $45 Billion Package of Fannie Mae Servicing Rights
- Fortress-Controlled Nationstar Files a $1 Billion Shelf for Debt, Stock and More