Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Loan Brokers Increased Market Share to 10 Percent in 1Q16. Can Those Gains Hold?
- Redwood Learns to Compete and Cooperate With Banks
- Short Takes: How About a 37.5 BP GSE Servicing Fee? / Jumbo Lenders Await President Obama, Maybe / Nonbank Dumps MSRs? / PHH Inks New Severance Deal for Top Execs / Retirement at BB&T
- Wells Fargo Launches Proprietary High LTV GSE Loan. But Can it Amass Volume?
- Redwood Close to Issuing its First Jumbo MBS of the Year, Likely to Include TRID Loans