Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Guide to Jumbo Lending and the Rise of Non-Agency MBS Conduits
- 2013 Guide to Fair Lending Compliance
- Mortgage Seller's Guide to Agency Application
- Guide to the CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Guide to the Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- The Complete Guide to Mortgage Buyback Strategies 2013: Managing Increasing Requests
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- Walter Plans New $1.6 Billion Credit Line, Will Buy More MSRs
- PennyMac the Winning Bidder on CashCalls $10 Billion of MSRs?
- FHA Rejection Rate on Condo Projects at 60 Percent
- Short Takes: Maybe the QM Wont Be So Bad After All / Then Again / Big Problems Coming From Higher Flood Insurance Premiums / Opus Sold to an Indian Firm / FHFA Gets a $1.2 Billion 'Claim'
- Senators Blast Obama Administrations Wait and See Eminent Domain Approach