Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Megabank Originations Surged in 2Q16, but Mortgage Profits Sagged
- Greenwich-Based Investment Advisor Reveals 8.3 Percent Stake in PHH
- Half of Outstanding Agency Mortgages Have Interest Rates Higher than 4.000%
- So, Who Will Cut Pricing First? FHA or the FHFA?
- IMA, Phoenix Capital Out With Bulk MSR Portfolios