Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: How Large Might Those TRID Fines Be? / A Jumbo Lender on Fire: loanDepot / Some LOs are Making $5 Million a Year? / And Now a Few (Mortgage) Words from George W. Bush / Ocwen, the Trade of the Century? Huh?
- Credit Suisse Issues Jumbo MBS, Sticks with New Penn and Quicken as Main Contributors
- Short Takes: Wells Fargo Now #2 in Iowa / Why We Really Need the CSP / What Does Fannie Mae Charge? / First Niagara Under HUDs Microscope
- HUD Offers Changes That May Help Lenders Avoid False Claims Act Lawsuits
- As Ocwen Shuts Houston Platform, Hiring in India (Overseas) Booms