Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Loan Officer Survey: Jumbo Demand Dropping, Banks Will Loosen Underwriting Standards
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- Jumbo-Only MBS Issued by Fannie and Freddie Up 90 Percent in 2015
- What Were Hearing: A 2.50 Percent FRM? / Hayman Out of PennyMac / Manny Friedman Losing the Love for PHH? / Sick of Hearing About Quickens Rocket Mortgage? / CFPB Ready to Give Secondary Market Relief on TRID?