Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Putting Fannie and Freddie in Receivership? / Cashing Out of Gains on GSE Common. Anyone? / No Chatter at Lunch / Freddies CSP Milestone / Stonegate Hires Renovation Leader
- Cato Institutes Mark Calabria Up for the FHA Job?
- Lone Stars New Nonprime MBS Sets the Standard: An AAA Rating and the Largest Post-Crisis Deal to Date
- CFPB Slams Reverse Mortgage Companies for Deceptive Advertising
- Agency Jumbo Production Outpaced Traditional Jumbo Originations in 3Q16