Subscribe to Inside the CFPB
This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Stearns Official Clarifies What Blackstone Will Do With Mortgage Units
- Thanks to TRID, Realtors are Altering Their Purchase Contracts; Longer Timelines
- HUD Extends Comment Period on Key Issue of Certifications
- Jim Cutillo out as CEO of Stonegate Mortgage; Maybe a Sale is the Solution?
- GSE Buyback Activity Slows Again in 2Q15; A New Low