Renew your subscription to Inside the CFPB
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
With the recent dip in interest rates, how do you feel about loan volumes this year?
- We see loan production ending 2015 flat compared to 2014.
- Were optimistic that our originations will rise by 10 to 20 percent year over year.
- Were really optimistic: We expect production to increase by 20 percent or better from last year.
- Were not so bullish. Originations for us may actually fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Nationstar Hiring? / Ocwen for Sale? / Is it Safe for Nonbanks to Start Originating Seconds? / A Capital Break for MSRs? / Impac Posts Loss
- Home-Equity Lending Has Its Best Year Since 2009
- Biniam Gebre Out as Acting FHA Commissioner; Ed Golding Is In
- RoundPoint Mortgage Sale Hits a Snag; Ocwen Not Likely to be Sold as a Going Concern
- CSBS Sets Nonbank Capital Minimum at $2.5 Mil; Guidelines Look a Lot Like FHFAs