Renew your subscription to Inside the CFPB
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- New Bill Presses Treasury to Research Ending GSE Conservatorships
- Subservicing Keeps Growing as Regulatory Headaches Force MSR Owners to Cut Costs and Outsource
- Brexit Fall Out in the US: Loan Officers Worried About Losing Loans Because of Plunging Rates?
- GSE Loan Repurchase Activity Fell to Record Low in 1Q16
- Short Takes: Fed Official Casts Doubt on Nonbanks? / The American House: A Terrible Investment? / Concern Over VA-Streamlined Refis? / Amherst Hires Barclays Mortgage Officials / A New 52-Week Low for Walter Investment