Renew your subscription to Inside the CFPB
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Short Takes: Trump & Hillary Mortgage Corp. / CHLA Weighs In on Front-End Risk-Sharing: No / Will ALTA Break the CFPBs Website? / Now, Print Your Name and Personal Story Right Here
- UWM Provides Grant Funding for Brokers to Open Their Own Shops; Money Doesnt Have to be Repaid
- Streamline Refis Causing Problems for VA, Ginnie Mae Investors
- Fannie Mae Rolls Out DU 10.0 Featuring Trended Credit Data