Renew your subscription to Inside the CFPB
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- GSE MBS Production Slipped in January. A TRID Ice Patch?
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Fitch Issues MBS Warning on Home Prices in the San Francisco Area; 14 Percent Overvalued?