Renew your subscription to Inside the CFPB
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Monday Morning Mortgage Shocker: Genworth Being Sold to Chinese Company
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues
- Retail Channel was Dominant Source of Jumbos in First Half