Renew your subscription to Inside the CFPB
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: So, Where's the Seller-Servicer Eligibility Proposal? Oh, Here It Is! / GSE Pay in Danger? / Bill Erbeys Big Mistake and Why Investors are Mad / Garrett, McAuley Expands
- Its Official: 2014 Worst Production Year Since 2000, But Better Than Many Anticipated
- Fitch: Ratings Not a Major Factor when Trying to Switch Servicers of Non-Agency MBS
- Mortgage Production Weakened Slightly in Late 2014, Year Ends With $1.24 Trillion in Total Originations
- Fay Servicing Gets Contract With Altisource Residential. Meaning?