Renew your subscription to Inside the CFPB
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Mortgage Debt Grows for First Time Since the Housing Bust
- FHFA Seeks Oversight of MSR Transfers North of 25,000 Mortgages
- FHFA Abruptly Cancels Policy Briefing on MI Eligibility Rules
- Borrower Fraud Could Increase Because of New QM Requirements
- Short Takes: A $20 Billion Investment in Subprime? / Nationstar May Go REIT / TD Bank Likes Piggyback Mortgage Structures / ARMs Make a Comeback / Wipro Paid How Much for Opus?