Renew your subscription to Inside the CFPB
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly keeps executives on top of the onslaught of new legal and regulatory issues the industry has been seeing. Covers fair lending, consumer protection, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, HOEPA, and relevant lawsuits. Provides news, analysis and tips to help your company understand CFPB's demands and stay in compliance. Inside the CFPB is published 25 times a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Is a Cut in Fannie/Freddie Guaranty Fees in the Cards for 2016?
- Baseline Conforming Loan Limit for GSEs will Remain at $417,000 Next Year
- Servicing Marks Ugly in 3Q, but Its All in the Rearview Mirror, Right?
- Correspondent Production Up Slightly in 3Q15; Retail and Broker Lending Take a Tumble
- Short Takes: Finance of America Joins MBA / Freddie Mac Bullish on Subservicing / Servicing Rights: An Unstable Asset / Investors Unite to Meet TBTF Party Goers in Miami Beach