About Inside the CFPB
Stay on Top of Mortgage Regulatory and Compliance Issues
You are used to dealing with fluctuating volumes and increasing mortgage regulatory action, but not on such a huge scale as today.
The massive Dodd-Frank Act, loan originator compensation rules, RESPA-TILA, qualified mortgages, servicing changes ... the list goes on.
Prepare your company for the onslaught of new regulations this year with a subscription to Inside the CFPB (formerly Inside Regulatory Strategies) the trusted source of mortgage regulatory news, analysis, and tips to help you get your job done and stay out of trouble.
Published by Inside Mortgage Finance since 1990, this biweekly newsletter gives you the extra protection you need to deal with the high levels of liability in the consumer finance market today.
Every two weeks, you will receive early intelligence on sometimes conflicting legal and regulatory issues and findings so youll be well prepared for any new rules or changes. With Inside the CFPB youll...
- Monitor changes to HOEPA (fair lending), RESPA, Dodd-Frank and more,
- Know whats coming down the pike and what it means for your business,
- Refine your strategy for dealing with regulators, press and investors,
- Find solid analysis of major regulatory trends in the industry,
- See what strategies other executives are using to ensure smooth compliance,
- Keep up with laws, agency developments, court cases, and important state initiatives,
- Follow enforcement actions, including state AGs increasing involvement,
- Optimize the use of your time spent on regulatory issues,
- Be less likely to miss something, due to Inside the CFPBs comprehensive coverage.
There has never been a more important time to become a subscriber to Inside the CFPB. Your subscription will prove to be a valuable resource as you work through some of the toughest mortgage regulations the industry has seen in many years.
Inside the CFPB is published biweekly, 25 times a year. The annual cost of a subscription is $627. Click here to start your subscription.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Newer GSE Loans Account for Biggest Share of Unresolved Buyback Claims
- FHFA Likely To Leave G-Fees Unchanged. As for LLPAs
- TRID Update: Settlement Agents May be Out in the Cold
- Commercial Bank Selling $10 Billion of MSRs, But Looking for Subservicing Option
- Another Cross to Bear for Jumbo MBS: Investors Like GSE Risk-Share Deals Better