Renew your subscription to Inside Mortgage Trends
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This unique biweekly publication focuses exclusively on the dynamics of the mortgage market and improving your bottom line: earning profits in the mortgage business. Subscribers gain insight into operational efficiencies, emerging risks, management issues and other profit drivers. Features data and stories on key trends such as loan performance, housing markets, investors and the credit guarantors. Subscribers get actionable tips from executives and analysts to help steer their firms to greater profits. Inside Mortgage Trends (formerly Inside Mortgage Profitability) is published 25 times a year.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- Single-Security Transition Could Become Model for Figuring Out Future of GSE Legacy MBS
- CFPB Singles Out Loan Servicers for Tech Failures. Are Fines Coming?
- What Were Hearing: Mortgage Lenders to England: Thanks for Igniting Another Refi Boom / Servicers Cringe? Maybe Not / Brexit, Plunging Rates and the GSE Hedging Issue / More on a Possible FHA MIP Cut / Capsilon Gets Investment from PE Firm
- First-Time Homebuyer Share Hits Five-Year High
- FHFAs Attempt to Consolidate Shareholder Cases Denied