Renew your subscription to Inside Mortgage Trends
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This unique biweekly publication focuses exclusively on the dynamics of the mortgage market and improving your bottom line: earning profits in the mortgage business. Subscribers gain insight into operational efficiencies, emerging risks, management issues and other profit drivers. Features data and stories on key trends such as loan performance, housing markets, investors and the credit guarantors. Inside Mortgage Trends (formerly Inside Mortgage Profitability) is published 25 times a year.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Originations Increase Sharply in 2Q as Megabanks Turn on the Gas
- MBA Issues Warning on Lenders Getting Involved in Downpayment Assistance Programs
- A $2.5 Billion a Year Lender Files IPO Documents. Its a Bank Though
- Short Takes: Just Because Youre Kicked Off the NYSE, That Doesnt Mean / Buying an MB for Diversification Purposes / A 10 Percent Broker Market Share and Holding / Clayton and Angel Oak / Nationstar is Hiring!
- Mortgage Securitization Rate Drifts Slightly Lower in 2Q16, Remains Well Below Post-Crash High