Renew your subscription to Inside Mortgage Trends
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This unique biweekly publication focuses exclusively on the dynamics of the mortgage market and improving your bottom line: earning profits in the mortgage business. Subscribers gain insight into operational efficiencies, emerging risks, management issues and other profit drivers. Features data and stories on key trends such as loan performance, housing markets, investors and the credit guarantors. Subscribers get actionable tips from executives and analysts to help steer their firms to greater profits. Inside Mortgage Trends (formerly Inside Mortgage Profitability) is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: A 90 Percent Plunge in Originations? / 20 Girlfriends, Only One Mortgage Bride / JPMs Jamie Dimon Said What? / Who Died and Left Ben Lawsky Boss? / The CFPB Might Need to Open an Office in India
- Mortgage Analysts Wonder: Is Fast Growth a Crime in New York?
- JPMorgan Chase Slashing Mortgage Programs Left and Right
- Jumbos, Home Equity Lending Showed Signs of Strength in 2013
- Short Takes: Treasurys Stegman: Tweaking the GSEs Wont Work / HomeStreet Selling Jumbo Whole Loans / Surprise: VA Loan Limits Rise in Honolulu / A Correction on the FHA MMIF