Renew your subscription to Inside Mortgage Trends
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This unique biweekly publication focuses exclusively on the dynamics of the mortgage market and improving your bottom line: earning profits in the mortgage business. Subscribers gain insight into operational efficiencies, emerging risks, management issues and other profit drivers. Features data and stories on key trends such as loan performance, housing markets, investors and the credit guarantors. Inside Mortgage Trends (formerly Inside Mortgage Profitability) is published 25 times a year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues