About Inside Mortgage Trends
If you devote considerable energy to refining your operations, this publication is for you. Subscribers discover more about the keys to sustaining operations through new initiatives. The right product mix is important, as are hedging, business relationships, profitable servicing, customer service and technology. Experts advise that you should tweak your processing efficiency, analyze your servicing practices and understand what needs close monitoring to keep you on the right side of the regulators, rating agencies and investors.
Exclusive Statistics: Youll gain a better understanding of profit drivers through Inside Mortgage Trend's data, such as:
- Mortgage Market Leading IndicatorsNEW!
- Mortgage Banking Profits (production and servicing income)
- Vital Signs of the Top 30 Lenders
- Mortgage Earnings Snapshot (selected lenders)
- Quarterly Listing of the 40 Most Profitable Mortgage-focused Banks and Thrifts
And other relevant data. This data is compiled by our research team and is available nowhere else!
Subscribers gain insight into operational efficiencies, emerging risks, management issues and other profit drivers. Reports case stories on how others are coping with profitability issues, such as servicing, accounting changes, technology, etc. Subscribers get actionable tips from executives and analysts to help steer their firms to greater profits. Included are exclusive data, case stories and more.
Inside Mortgage Trends is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2002.
Go to payment options for Inside Mortgage Trends
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Mortgage Originators Were Not Ready for the CFPBs ATR Rule
- InterLinc Mortgage Hunting for More M&A Deals
- QM-Only Lenders Will Not Be Immune to Fair-Lending Scrutiny
- What Were Hearing: Bill Erbey Does Not Scare Easily / What Does Wells Think of the Ocwen Mess? / At Least Freddie Loves Ocwen / Green Tree May Be Next / More Mortgage Layoffs on the Horizon / Time to Regulate the CFPB?
- Richey May: Mortgage Profits Plunged in Fourth Quarter