About Inside Mortgage Trends
If you devote considerable energy to refining your operations, this publication is for you. Subscribers discover more about the keys to sustaining operations through new initiatives. The right product mix is important, as are hedging, business relationships, profitable servicing, customer service and technology. Experts advise that you should tweak your processing efficiency, analyze your servicing practices and understand what needs close monitoring to keep you on the right side of the regulators, rating agencies and investors.
Exclusive Statistics: Youll gain a better understanding of profit drivers through Inside Mortgage Trend's data, such as:
- Mortgage Market Leading IndicatorsNEW!
- Mortgage Banking Profits (production and servicing income)
- Vital Signs of the Top 30 Lenders
- Mortgage Earnings Snapshot (selected lenders)
- Quarterly Listing of the 40 Most Profitable Mortgage-focused Banks and Thrifts
And other relevant data. This data is compiled by our research team and is available nowhere else!
Subscribers gain insight into operational efficiencies, emerging risks, management issues and other profit drivers. Reports case stories on how others are coping with profitability issues, such as servicing, accounting changes, technology, etc. Subscribers get actionable tips from executives and analysts to help steer their firms to greater profits. Included are exclusive data, case stories and more.
Inside Mortgage Trends is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2002.
Go to payment options for Inside Mortgage Trends
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Mortgage Complaints to CFPB See Big Drop from Year Ago
- SHORT TAKES: Negative Outlook / Fannie to Assess Late Fees / Servicers Implement CFPB Rules / Crowdfunding Servicing Purchases / Johnson-Crapo Outlook
- FHFA Remains Mum on Articulated Criteria For MSR Transfers
- Steve Cohens SAC Ups Stake in Walter Investment
- Ellie Mae: Encompass Outage Wasnt Due to an Attack, There was No Data Breach