About Inside Mortgage Trends
If you devote considerable energy to refining your operations, this publication is for you. Subscribers discover more about the keys to sustaining operations through new initiatives. The right product mix is important, as are hedging, business relationships, profitable servicing, customer service and technology. Experts advise that you should tweak your processing efficiency, analyze your servicing practices and understand what needs close monitoring to keep you on the right side of the regulators, rating agencies and investors.
Exclusive Statistics: Youll gain a better understanding of profit drivers through Inside Mortgage Trend's data, such as:
- Mortgage Banking Profits (production and servicing income)
- Mortgage Earnings Snapshot (selected lenders)
- Bank Mortgage Banking Activity
- Mortgage Servicing Rights Trends
And other relevant data. This data is compiled by our research team and is available nowhere else!
Subscribers gain insight into operational efficiencies, emerging risks, management issues and other profit drivers. Reports case stories on how others are coping with profitability issues, such as servicing, accounting changes, technology, etc. Subscribers get actionable tips from executives and analysts to help steer their firms to greater profits. Included are exclusive data, case stories and more.
Inside Mortgage Trends is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2002.
Go to payment options for Inside Mortgage Trends
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Loan Officer Survey: Jumbo Demand Dropping, Banks Will Loosen Underwriting Standards
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- Jumbo-Only MBS Issued by Fannie and Freddie Up 90 Percent in 2015
- What Were Hearing: A 2.50 Percent FRM? / Hayman Out of PennyMac / Manny Friedman Losing the Love for PHH? / Sick of Hearing About Quickens Rocket Mortgage? / CFPB Ready to Give Secondary Market Relief on TRID?