About Inside Mortgage Trends
If you devote considerable energy to refining your operations, this publication is for you. Subscribers discover more about the keys to sustaining operations through new initiatives. The right product mix is important, as are hedging, business relationships, profitable servicing, customer service and technology. Experts advise that you should tweak your processing efficiency, analyze your servicing practices and understand what needs close monitoring to keep you on the right side of the regulators, rating agencies and investors.
Exclusive Statistics: Youll gain a better understanding of profit drivers through Inside Mortgage Trend's data, such as:
- Mortgage Banking Profits (production and servicing income)
- Mortgage Earnings Snapshot (selected lenders)
- Bank Mortgage Banking Activity
- Mortgage Servicing Rights Trends
And other relevant data. This data is compiled by our research team and is available nowhere else!
Subscribers gain insight into operational efficiencies, emerging risks, management issues and other profit drivers. Reports case stories on how others are coping with profitability issues, such as servicing, accounting changes, technology, etc. Subscribers get actionable tips from executives and analysts to help steer their firms to greater profits. Included are exclusive data, case stories and more.
Inside Mortgage Trends is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2002.
Go to payment options for Inside Mortgage Trends
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: A 25 Percent Chance Uncle Sam Will Lose the GSE Lawsuits / Risk-Sharing Depletes Shareholder Value / Former Fannie CEO Mudd Settles with SEC / Mudds Second Act Didnt Last Long / A New Hire for Closing Corp.
- New GSE Application Allows for Cell Phone Numbers, Email Address, More. Industry Applauds
- The Final Tally: Nonbanks Battered by MSR Accounting in 2Q16
- Fannie Reclaims (Some of the) Share it Lost in First-Time Homebuyer Market
- Mortgage M&A Activity Continues Apace; Eight Deals in Two Months