Subscribe to Inside Mortgage Finance
A weekly "must read" for industry executives. Thoroughly covers regulatory, political, legislative and market issues in the residential mortgage business. Includes extensive mortgage industry statistics and exclusive quarterly rankings of top originators, servicers and much more. It provides coverage of the government-sponsored enterprises and private mortgage insurers as well as congressional and regulatory actions affecting the industry. Inside Mortgage Finance is published 48 times a year.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: CFPB Tries to Clear the Air on Construction Loans / A Friendly Holiday Letter From Richard? / CMC Supports the FR Move / A Tech Firm Enters the Mortgage Space / $1 Billion a Month in MSR Purchases
- Final Tally: 2015 the Second Worst for MBS Trading Volume
- PennyMac Financial Ready to Launch Wholesale Unit
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Implement Independent Dispute Resolution Program
- Slow Growth for Ginnie Mae Servicing in 2015, Lower Delinquencies