Subscribe to Inside Mortgage Finance
A weekly "must read" for industry executives. Thoroughly covers regulatory, political, legislative and market issues in the residential mortgage business. Includes extensive mortgage industry statistics and exclusive quarterly rankings of top originators, servicers and much more. It provides coverage of the government-sponsored enterprises and private mortgage insurers as well as congressional and regulatory actions affecting the industry. Inside Mortgage Finance is published 48 times a year.
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Middle Tier Servicers Keep Gaining GSE Market Share; The Big Boys Give Up?
- Fannie and Freddie Rocking n Rolling in Multifamily MBS; $100 Billion This Year?
- A Solution to Student Loan Debt? Roll it Into a Purchase Mortgage
- Short Takes: Mortgage Lenders are Making How Much? / Just 8 Basis Points Per Loan? / Short P2P Firms Before the CFPB Gets Around to Regulating Them? / True Mortgage Assistance / Only Mel Watt and a Few Others Know the Answer
- Value-Oriented Kingstown Hedge Fund Starts to Trim Investment in Ocwen