Request a Sample - Inside Mortgage Finance
*Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- A Small Revival for Subprime? Two New MBS Deals Hit the Market. Nomura Had a Role in Both
- Short Takes: A 25 Percent Chance Uncle Sam Will Lose the GSE Lawsuits / Risk-Sharing Depletes Shareholder Value / Former Fannie CEO Mudd Settles with SEC / Mudds Second Act Didnt Last Long / A New Hire for Closing Corp.
- New GSE Application Allows for Cell Phone Numbers, Email Address, More. Industry Applauds
- Redwood Shoots Down Report on Suspension of its Jumbo MBS Program
- CFPB Considering Registration System for Nonbanks, Mortgage Firms Included