Renew your subscription to Inside Mortgage Finance
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! A weekly "must read" for industry executives. Thoroughly covers regulatory, political, legislative and market issues in the residential mortgage business. Includes extensive mortgage industry statistics and exclusive quarterly rankings of top originators, servicers and much more. It provides coverage of the government-sponsored enterprises and private mortgage insurers as well as congressional and regulatory actions affecting the industry. Inside Mortgage Finance is published 48 times a year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbank MSR Share Expands in 3Q16
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?