Renew your subscription to Inside Mortgage Finance
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! A weekly "must read" for industry executives. Thoroughly covers regulatory, political, legislative and market issues in the residential mortgage business. Includes extensive mortgage industry statistics and exclusive quarterly rankings of top originators, servicers and much more. It provides coverage of the government-sponsored enterprises and private mortgage insurers as well as congressional and regulatory actions affecting the industry. Inside Mortgage Finance is published 48 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- Banks Report Strongest Mortgage Profits in Two Years
- Short Takes: PMAC and Blackstone, What Gives? / Meet the New Head of the NYDFS? / BofA Makes Progress on Mortgage Relief / Freddie Dumps NPLs / Home Point Hires Ex-Weichert Official
- What Were Hearing: Its About to be Official: Blackstone Buying PMAC / Whos Next on the Blackstone Hit List? / The Asking Price for RoundPoint is / Ocwens Share Price Gets Clobbered Again / India Not the USA / The Return of Mark Filler
- Two Harbors Prepares Jumbo MBS Backed by QMs with Little Seasoning
- Top Banks Continue Backpedaling From Mortgage Servicing in 2Q15, Nonbanks Mostly Fill the Void