Renew your subscription to Inside Mortgage Finance
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! A weekly "must read" for industry executives. Thoroughly covers regulatory, political, legislative and market issues in the residential mortgage business. Includes extensive mortgage industry statistics and exclusive quarterly rankings of top originators, servicers and much more. It provides coverage of the government-sponsored enterprises and private mortgage insurers as well as congressional and regulatory actions affecting the industry. Inside Mortgage Finance is published 48 times a year.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
The Supreme Court recently decided that mortgage loan officers are entitled to overtime pay. How has this affected your shop?
- It's a very big deal, but our company will limit OT pay or pay very little.
- Its sort of a big deal, but we have no plans to pay overtime pay at all.
- We have no problem paying our LOs OT.
- Were still studying the case and have not yet decided what to do.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Loan Production Almost Equal to FHA Thanks to Refis
- Quicken Raises $1.25 Billion of Debt at Attractive Yields
- State Regulators Found Evidence of Document Tampering by Servicers
- Short Takes: Michigan Mutual Names New Retail Chief / Sterne Agee Dumps Altisource / However, ASPS Insiders Buy Shares / Ellie Maes Lofty PE Ratio / MGIC Gets New EVP of Risk
- What Were Hearing: PMAC Hits the Auction Block / Whos Next? / A $1B Originator Goes to a Bank / Ocwens Back, Baby (Not Really) / Whats in a Mortgage Companys Name? / MI Firms Post Earnings