The Latest Data from Inside Mortgage Finance
The links below take subscribers directly to the issue which contains that particular data. You need to be an active subscriber to this publication and logged in to gain access via these "quick" links. Non-subscribers may purchase data separately or become a subscriber to Inside Mortgage Finance for access to the data.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Banks to FDIC: Drop Dead / FHA and Ginnie Get a Chunk of the Massive BofA Settlement / Should DOJ Sue a Dead Subprime Executive? / LO Profession in Bifurcation Mode / The Pain Caused by Ocwen / DocMagic Gets CFPB Contract
- Realtors Prefer Local Mortgage Lenders Over Call Centers
- FHFA Steps Up Creation of Single GSE MBS, But No Comingling at First
- Final Tally: Banks Posted Solid Gains in Mortgage Income During 2Q
- $7 Billion-Plus in MSRs Up for Grabs Through Three Auctions