About Inside Mortgage Finance
The residential mortgage industry since 1984 has turned to Inside Mortgage Finance for weekly news, exclusive statistics and analysis of legislative developments, regulatory changes, and market trends. IMFs research department surveys the mortgage market and maintains extensive data, helping to make the publication the most widely read and trusted in the mortgage business. Were proud to be widely quoted and cited in mainstream media worldwide.
Understanding the big picture is crucial to your bottom line; gaining that insight is just one, very important benefit of a subscription to IMF. Join other senior executives who need to keep up with all the major developments in the mortgage industrywhats happening with new legislation, loss mitigation programs, the secondary market, lenders and products, with the regulators, Fannie and Freddie, on Wall Street and anywhere that bears an impact on management decisions and the bottom line.
Were proud to say our rankings and charts are the best. We have the deepest statistical and factual data storehouse in the industry. The quickly reported data are not guesses, but the result of our regular market surveys and research. Subscribers to Inside Mortgage Finance get the data first.
Every quarter of the year youll have the most comprehensive statistics on: Top mortgage originators, servicers, wholesale/retail lenders, broker/correspondent lenders, mortgage insurers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac activity, Originations by loan type, Mortgage delinquency rates, Mortgage activity by state, and more. These data charts are valued at thousands of dollars if purchased separately.
I invite you to become a subscriber to Inside Mortgage Finance, the go-to standard for statistics and inside information on the industry and its players. You can stay on top of your game because youll have timely, exclusive data, analysis and competitive intelligence to help with your business decisions. Youll...
- Track your competitors regularly with exclusive quarterly statistics from our market surveys, quickly reported and updated,
- Find out what products, strategies and tactics others are using to compensate for changing market conditions,
- Understand the potential implications of legislative and regulatory issues and court rulings,
- Keep with the accounting changes that affect your financials,
- Uncover prospective partnerships and new business opportunities,
- Read the best coverage of the private mortgage insurance industry anywhere,
- Get the inside scoop on the latest moves from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac,
- Follow the evolution of the governments mortgage programs,
- Understand the many secondary market issues now on the radar, and more.
For more than 25 years, top industry players have depended on Inside Mortgage Finance to keep up with and understand the mortgage market.
Inside Mortgage Finance is published weekly, 48 times a year. Est. 1984.
Go to payment options for Inside Mortgage Finance.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Guide to the CFPB's Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Guide to CFPB's Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
- Guide to Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- Guide to the CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Guide to the Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Guide to Jumbo Lending and the Rise of Non-Agency MBS Conduits
- 2013 Guide to Fair Lending Compliance
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Treasurys Stegman: Tweaking the GSEs Wont Work / HomeStreet Selling Jumbo Whole Loans / Surprise: VA Loan Limits Rise in Honolulu / A Correction on the FHA MMIF
- Jumbos, Home Equity Lending Showed Signs of Strength in 2013
- Mortgage Analysts Wonder: Is Fast Growth a Crime in New York?
- JPMorgan Chase Slashing Mortgage Programs Left and Right
- Short Takes: BlackRock Exec Buys Into PennyMac / More Banks Financing MSR Deals? / Altisource Stock Clobbered / The Headaches Caused by the CFPB