Subscribe to Inside MBS & ABS
This weekly covers the secondary mortgage market, including mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities. Provides extensive data on all securities and rankings of issuers and underwriters. Includes definitive coverage of both the agency and non-agency markets including important accounting issues, controversies, top players and government programs. Inside MBS & ABS is published 48 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- FHFA May Seek Industry Input on G-Fee Hike
- HUD Chief: Inaction Simply Not an Option on GSE Reform; Rumors of a Delay?
- Pingoras MSR Investments Top $13 Billion
- Short Takes: Lenders Begin to Loosen Credit Standards? / Ellie Mae Snafu Called Bizarre / MBA, Others Want GSE Reform Now / Applications Slump Again / Sorry, No Ones Making Mortgages
- Ocwen Investors Getting Concerned About Latest Lawsky Probe?