Subscribe to Inside MBS & ABS
This weekly covers the secondary mortgage market, including mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities. Provides extensive data on all securities and rankings of issuers and underwriters. Includes definitive coverage of both the agency and non-agency markets including important accounting issues, controversies, top players and government programs. Inside MBS & ABS is published 48 times a year.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Subservicer Rushmore Launches Consumer-Direct Channel; Former Nationstar Exec Leads the Effort
- The Six-Month Tally: FHA Production Up 8.4 Percent, VA by Almost 13 Percent
- Short Takes: Bank Says Were a Subprime Lender Too / No Ties to BofA / And the Big Three of Nonprime Lending Are / REIT Exits NPL Market / Former MGIC Chief Lacy Dead at 71
- Subservicer Statebridge Nearly Doubles Contracts to $2.60 Billion
- MBA: Servicing Losses Worsen by 36 Percent, But Origination Profits Rise 104 Percent