Subscribe to Inside MBS & ABS
This weekly covers the secondary mortgage market, including mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities. Provides extensive data on all securities and rankings of issuers and underwriters. Includes definitive coverage of both the agency and non-agency markets including important accounting issues, controversies, top players and government programs. Inside MBS & ABS is published 48 times a year.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- Prospect Mortgage Still in the Hunt for M&A Deals, But So Far Nothing
- Most of the Mortgage Industry Does Not Want a G-Fee Hike
- Earthquakes, Hurricanes Not Much of a Risk for Investors in Non-Agency MBS
- Realtors Prefer Local Mortgage Lenders Over Call Centers
- Citibank to Refund Millions in Force-Placed Insurance Class Action