Renew your subscription to Inside MBS & ABS
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This weekly covers the secondary mortgage market, including mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities. Provides extensive data on all securities and rankings of issuers and underwriters. Includes definitive coverage of both the agency and non-agency markets including important accounting issues, controversies, top players and government programs. Inside MBS & ABS is published 48 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: A 90 Percent Plunge in Originations? / 20 Girlfriends, Only One Mortgage Bride / JPMs Jamie Dimon Said What? / Who Died and Left Ben Lawsky Boss? / The CFPB Might Need to Open an Office in India
- A Sign of the Times: Agency MBS Production Hits 9-Year Low in February
- Mortgage Analysts Wonder: Is Fast Growth a Crime in New York?
- JPMorgan Chase Slashing Mortgage Programs Left and Right
- InterLinc Mortgage Hunting for More M&A Deals