Renew your subscription to Inside MBS & ABS
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This weekly covers the secondary mortgage market, including mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities. Provides extensive data on all securities and rankings of issuers and underwriters. Includes definitive coverage of both the agency and non-agency markets including important accounting issues, controversies, top players and government programs. Inside MBS & ABS is published 48 times a year.
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Top GSE Sellers Falter in First Quarter of 2014
- NY DFS Probe of Nonbank Servicers Has Frozen Servicing Sales
- Mortgage Production Slumped at Major Banks in First Quarter
- Erbey: Servicers Now Competing Based on Compliance, Not Price
- Pilot from CFPB Will Aim to Digitize the Entire Mortgage Closing Process