Renew your subscription to Inside MBS & ABS
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This weekly covers the secondary mortgage market, including mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities. Provides extensive data on all securities and rankings of issuers and underwriters. Includes definitive coverage of both the agency and non-agency markets including important accounting issues, controversies, top players and government programs. Inside MBS & ABS is published 48 times a year.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Originations Increase Sharply in 2Q as Megabanks Turn on the Gas
- MBA Issues Warning on Lenders Getting Involved in Downpayment Assistance Programs
- A $2.5 Billion a Year Lender Files IPO Documents. Its a Bank Though
- Mortgage Securitization Rate Drifts Slightly Lower in 2Q16, Remains Well Below Post-Crash High
- GSEs Introduce a New Loan Dispute Appeal Process