About Inside MBS & ABS
Use Inside MBS & ABScovering this business for 25 yearsto find the most in-depth coverage and comprehensive statistics on the mortgage-backed securities market found anywhere. Every week subscribers get exclusive rankings of the top issuers and underwriters of the non-agency market, details on GSE activity and hard-to-find numbers on MBS investor profiles and loan securitization rates. Our experienced analysis is highly valued by insiders. You can find it all in the pages of Inside MBS & ABS.
If youre looking to increase your business in the mortgage securities arena, track your competitors, or monitor the latest trends and product innovations, this is one publication you cant afford to miss. Inside MBS & ABS covers both the agency (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, FA/FHA) market and non-agency (private label) securitizations.
IM&A analysts will ensure you dont miss anything important in this arena. Our researchers go through every prospectus on every deal to bring you the most comprehensive statistics and analysis found anywhere on the MBS market.
Only in Inside MBS & ABS will you find:
- Unique Investor Profiles
- New activity of industry players, from issuers, raters and traders to analysts, service providers and regulators
- Complete Lists of MBS Issuance and Issuers
- Securitization Rates
- Expert analysis with historical perspective
- Best Non-Agency Data and Players
- Top Bank Holders with Potential Collateral Under TARP
- GSE Activity and Top Sellers
- And Other Exclusive Statistics
What You Need to Know Now Is in Inside MBS & ABS
Join other market players who rely on Inside MBS & ABS for the most thorough coverage of the complex and evolving agency and non-agency MBS markets. What new rules will govern securitization going forward? How many loan modifications will really get done and what losses may investors suffer? What will be the repercussions of lawsuits? What do the latest proposed regulations mean for my business?Theres a lot of change to stay on top of in mortgage-backed securities.
Trust Inside MBS & ABS to keep you well-informed and able to take advantage of opportunities.
Exclusive Data for Your Planning
Since 1985 Inside MBS & ABS has been serving the interests of executives in the mortgage and MBS markets. In that time we have developed the largest data storehouse anywhere. You, too, can get access to the complete statistics subscribers receive every week.
Follow Inside MBS & ABS for
- Weekly issuance: trading volume, key investors, MBS performance, primary applications; and Indicators: agency/non-agency breakdowns by month, CMO/RMIC and ABS;
- Comprehensive coverage of all agency and non-agency issuance;
- Analysis of new regulations and changes from FASB, SEC, more;
- Relevant news from industry conferences that you may have missed;
- Top bank holders of potential assets under TARP;
- News on loan modifications and government programs: TALF, HARP;
- In-depth coverage of proposed and new accounting rules that seriously affect business;
- Exclusive investor profiles, securitization rates, top rankings;
- Breakdowns of Federal Reserves, Treasurys and banks purchases of MBS, and much more.
Inside MBS & ABS is published weekly, 48 times a year. Est. 1985.
Go to payment options for Inside MBS & ABS.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Guide to the CFPB's Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Guide to CFPB's Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
- Guide to Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- Guide to the CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Guide to the Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Guide to Jumbo Lending and the Rise of Non-Agency MBS Conduits
- 2013 Guide to Fair Lending Compliance
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Treasurys Stegman: Tweaking the GSEs Wont Work / HomeStreet Selling Jumbo Whole Loans / Surprise: VA Loan Limits Rise in Honolulu / A Correction on the FHA MMIF
- Jumbos, Home Equity Lending Showed Signs of Strength in 2013
- Mortgage Analysts Wonder: Is Fast Growth a Crime in New York?
- JPMorgan Chase Slashing Mortgage Programs Left and Right
- Short Takes: BlackRock Exec Buys Into PennyMac / More Banks Financing MSR Deals? / Altisource Stock Clobbered / The Headaches Caused by the CFPB