Subscribe to Inside The GSEs
This biweekly covers the housing-related government-sponsored enterprises with experienced, expert analysis. Superior market players looking for deeper insight than is provided by newspaper headlines read IGSE for the inside story. As a subscriber youll know the latest on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Banks' finances, products, their critics and supporters, and news on potential reform, controversies and regulatory activities. Inside The GSEs is published 25 times a year.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- Fear and Loathing in the Ginnie Mae MSR Market; The MIP Factor?
- FHFA Examiners Worry About Inability of GSEs to Build Capital; Risk-Transfer Costs a Concern Too
- Brexit Fall Out in the US: Loan Officers Worried About Losing Loans Because of Plunging Rates?
- Short Takes: Fed Official Casts Doubt on Nonbanks? / The American House: A Terrible Investment? / Concern Over VA-Streamlined Refis? / Amherst Hires Barclays Mortgage Officials / A New 52-Week Low for Walter Investment
- New Bill Presses Treasury to Research Ending GSE Conservatorships