Subscribe to Inside The GSEs
This biweekly covers the housing-related government-sponsored enterprises with experienced, expert analysis. Superior market players looking for deeper insight than is provided by newspaper headlines read IGSE for the inside story. As a subscriber youll know the latest on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Banks' finances, products, their critics and supporters, and news on potential reform, controversies and regulatory activities. Inside The GSEs is published 25 times a year.
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Origination Tally for 1Q16: A Slight Decline but Results Vary Among Lenders
- Real Estate Agents Complain (Big Time) About the TRID Nightmare
- CFPB Ready to Deal? Agency Will Make Adjustments to TRID (Know Before You Owe); Unclear On Far It Will Go
- Short Takes: Ocwens Potential India Problem / Will Trump Penalize Servicers for Offshoring? / Altisource and Ocwen, Connected at the Hip / Bill Would Let GSEs Retain Capital / Spurs Capital Out on Its Own
- More Bad News for Ocwen: No Word on When MSR Purchases Can Commence; Lending Falls