Renew your subscription to Inside The GSEs
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly covers the housing-related government-sponsored enterprises with experienced, expert analysis. Superior market players looking for deeper insight than is provided by newspaper headlines read IGSE for the inside story. As a subscriber youll know the latest on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Banks' finances, products, their critics and supporters, and news on potential reform, controversies and regulatory activities. Inside The GSEs is published 25 times a year.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Finally, Signs of Credit Loosening in the GSE Market
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- What Were Hearing: CFPB Tries to Clear the Air on Construction Loans / A Friendly Holiday Letter From Richard? / CMC Supports the FR Move / A Tech Firm Enters the Mortgage Space / $1 Billion a Month in MSR Purchases
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Implement Independent Dispute Resolution Program