Renew your subscription to Inside The GSEs
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly covers the housing-related government-sponsored enterprises with experienced, expert analysis. Superior market players looking for deeper insight than is provided by newspaper headlines read IGSE for the inside story. As a subscriber youll know the latest on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Banks' finances, products, their critics and supporters, and news on potential reform, controversies and regulatory activities. Inside The GSEs is published 25 times a year.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: A 25 Percent Chance Uncle Sam Will Lose the GSE Lawsuits / Risk-Sharing Depletes Shareholder Value / Former Fannie CEO Mudd Settles with SEC / Mudds Second Act Didnt Last Long / A New Hire for Closing Corp.
- A Small Revival for Subprime? Two New MBS Deals Hit the Market. Nomura Had a Role in Both
- New GSE Application Allows for Cell Phone Numbers, Email Address, More. Industry Applauds
- The Final Tally: Nonbanks Battered by MSR Accounting in 2Q16
- Redwood Shoots Down Report on Suspension of its Jumbo MBS Program