Renew your subscription to Inside The GSEs
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly covers the housing-related government-sponsored enterprises with experienced, expert analysis. Superior market players looking for deeper insight than is provided by newspaper headlines read IGSE for the inside story. As a subscriber youll know the latest on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Banks' finances, products, their critics and supporters, and news on potential reform, controversies and regulatory activities. Inside The GSEs is published 25 times a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Earnings Increase at Black Knight / GSE Reform Talk at RNC / FirstKey Preps Large MBS / Stonegate's Distributed Retail Hire
- Short Takes: Impac Increases Originations / Low-Downpayment Program at Guaranteed Rate / Jumbo Reverse Mortgage Originations / Mortgage Fraud Trends
- Half of Outstanding Agency Mortgages Have Interest Rates Higher than 4.000%
- Lenders Prevail in Effort to Limit Liability on Data Submissions to State Regulators
- So, Who Will Cut Pricing First? FHA or the FHFA?