Subscribe to Inside FHA lending
This biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their FHA business. Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's low downpayments. But there are constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market found only in Inside FHA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: So, Where's the Seller-Servicer Eligibility Proposal? Oh, Here It Is! / GSE Pay in Danger? / Bill Erbeys Big Mistake and Why Investors are Mad / Garrett, McAuley Expands
- Look Out Below (Eventually) For U.S. Housing Market?
- Little Growth in Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Servicing Rights
- Fannie, Freddie Have Wiggle Room to Cut Fees on Higher LTV Loans
- Fitch: Ratings Not a Major Factor when Trying to Switch Servicers of Non-Agency MBS