Subscribe to Inside FHA lending
This biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their FHA business. Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's low downpayments. But there are constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market found only in Inside FHA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Ocwens Servicing Sales: A Controlled Liquidation?
- Dragged Down by the Nonbanks, Mortgage Banking Income Slipped in 4Q
- Fortress-Controlled Nationstar Files a $1 Billion Shelf for Debt, Stock and More
- Ocwen Updates: Big Goodwill Charge, Plans to Sell $45 Billion of Fannie MSRs
- Short Takes: FHFA Wants Greater Accountability on GSE NPL Sales / A Fannie NPL Auction? / Ocwen Earnings Not Coming Soon? / Radian Lassoes 200 New Customers / Michael Kim Moves to Apollo