Subscribe to Inside FHA lending
This biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their FHA business. Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's low downpayments. But there are constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market found only in Inside FHA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Pilot from CFPB Will Aim to Digitize the Entire Mortgage Closing Process
- Erbey: Servicers Now Competing Based on Compliance, Not Price
- Top GSE Sellers Falter in First Quarter of 2014
- Mortgage Production Slumped at Major Banks in First Quarter
- NY DFS Probe of Nonbank Servicers Has Frozen Servicing Sales