Subscribe to Inside FHA/VA Lending
This biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their government-insured business. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA, VA and RHS markets found only in Inside FHA/VA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
The Supreme Court recently decided that mortgage loan officers are entitled to overtime pay. How has this affected your shop?
- It's a very big deal, but our company will limit OT pay or pay very little.
- Its sort of a big deal, but we have no plans to pay overtime pay at all.
- We have no problem paying our LOs OT.
- Were still studying the case and have not yet decided what to do.
Most Popular Stories
- Freddies CEO Layton: Earnings Wont Rise Much From Here
- Short Takes: CFPB Holds a Candle for the 'Credit Invisible' / Walter Gets Smacked Around Too / New Fannie MF MBS / Correction on MDS
- Fears Over TRIDs Impact Intensify as Clock Ticks
- State Regulators Found Evidence of Document Tampering by Servicers
- Nationstars Stock Hammered After Firm Posts $48 Million 1Q Loss