Subscribe to Inside FHA lending
This biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their FHA business. Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's low downpayments. But there are constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market found only in Inside FHA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Lawsky Faults Nonbank Servicer for Relying on Technology, Falling Behind Performance of Peers
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs
- Home-Equity Lending the Fastest-Growing Segment of the Mortgage Market
- Mortgage Financing Gains as Cash Deals Lose Market Share
- In a Stalled MBS Market, Heavy Hitters Increase Their Holdings