Subscribe to Inside FHA/VA Lending
This biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their government-insured business. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA, VA and RHS markets found only in Inside FHA/VA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- Nonbank MSR Share Expands in 3Q16
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?