Renew your Subscription to Inside FHA/VA Lending
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This this biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their government-insured business. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA, VA and RHS markets found only in Inside FHA/VA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- MorVest Working on Large Ginnie Mae MSR Sale
- Private Mortgage Insurers Winning Purchase Market Share
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- MBA Files TRID 2.0 Comment Letter, Asks for 14 Fixes, Including Cures
- FHFA Issues Guidelines for Internal Audits at Fannie, Freddie and the FHLBanks