Renew your Subscription to Inside FHA Lending
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This this biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their FHA business. Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's low downpayments. But there are constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market found only in Inside FHA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
Most Popular Stories
- Total Mortgage Servicing Shrank in 4Q; What Next?
- Common Securitization Platform CEO Candidate Carroll Departs CFPB for Wells Fargo
- Short Takes: Will AIG Spin Off UGI? / Paulson Continues to Show the Love for MI Firms / And Johnson-Crapo Loves MIs Too / The MSR Sales King Is / New Penn Doubles Wholesale AEs / Miller Intros FHA Measure in the House
- HSBC Wraps Up Auction of $1.2 Billion in Nonperforming Mortgages
- Springleaf Strikes Deal to Sell $1 Billion of Loans Serviced by Penny Mac