Renew your Subscription to Inside FHA Lending
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This this biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their FHA business. Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's low downpayments. But there are constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market found only in Inside FHA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- FHFA May Seek Industry Input on G-Fee Hike
- HUD Chief: Inaction Simply Not an Option on GSE Reform; Rumors of a Delay?
- Pingoras MSR Investments Top $13 Billion
- Short Takes: Lenders Begin to Loosen Credit Standards? / Ellie Mae Snafu Called Bizarre / MBA, Others Want GSE Reform Now / Applications Slump Again / Sorry, No Ones Making Mortgages
- Ocwen Investors Getting Concerned About Latest Lawsky Probe?