Renew your Subscription to Inside FHA Lending
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This this biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their FHA business. Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's low downpayments. But there are constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market found only in Inside FHA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- Prospect Mortgage Still in the Hunt for M&A Deals, But So Far Nothing
- Earthquakes, Hurricanes Not Much of a Risk for Investors in Non-Agency MBS
- Citibank to Refund Millions in Force-Placed Insurance Class Action
- Short Takes: Will the FHFA Extend the Comment Period for MI Firms? / Some Consumers Believe HARP is a Scam / Freddie (and Fannie) Got Taken by a Wolf / Bill Erbey (Indirectly) Owns a Much Larger Stake in Altisource
- FHFA IG Places Blame for TBW Scandal on Regulators, Counterparties, Investors