Renew your Subscription to Inside FHA/VA Lending
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This this biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their government-insured business. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA, VA and RHS markets found only in Inside FHA/VA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Caliber and PHH, an Update / Not a Good Thing: Having Too Much of Your Net Worth Tied up in MSRs / Banks and Brokers: No Longer in Love / Will a Retail Subprime Lender Emerge and Go National? / IU Chief Loses GSE Case
- FHFA Readies Successor Program to HARP. Name to Follow
- TRID Impact on Purchase-Mortgage Process Receives Widely Differing Assessments from Real Estate Agents
- PHH to Lose Part of HSBC Contract. A New Tally on Damages: A 47% Decline in Subservicing Contracts
- Mortgage Securitization Rate Drifts Slightly Lower in 2Q16, Remains Well Below Post-Crash High