Renew your Subscription to Inside FHA/VA Lending
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This this biweekly resource helps mortgage executives grow and manage their government-insured business. Seize the opportunity to increase market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA, VA and RHS markets found only in Inside FHA/VA Lending. This newsletter is published 25 times a year.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
With the recent dip in interest rates, how do you feel about loan volumes this year?
- We see loan production ending 2015 flat compared to 2014.
- Were optimistic that our originations will rise by 10 to 20 percent year over year.
- Were really optimistic: We expect production to increase by 20 percent or better from last year.
- Were not so bullish. Originations for us may actually fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Nationstar Hiring? / Ocwen for Sale? / Is it Safe for Nonbanks to Start Originating Seconds? / A Capital Break for MSRs? / Impac Posts Loss
- Home-Equity Lending Has Its Best Year Since 2009
- Is the IBM-Owned Seterus About to Face the Music?
- Wells Fargo Will Close Milwaukee Servicing Platform, 1,000 Layoffs Predicted
- IG Report: FHFA Took 750 Conservatorship Actions Against the GSEs in 2014