About Inside FHA/VA Lending
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing government-insured market, including:
- Top FHA Lenders
- Top VA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- VA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top Ginnie Mae Servicers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the FHA or VA these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA/VA Lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA and VA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA/VA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA/VA Lending.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In
- With Blackstones Blessing, Incenter Agrees to Buy Servicing Broker Interactive Mortgage Advisors
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents