About Inside FHA Lending
Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's less stringent underwriting. But increased FHA lending is revealing problems such as rising delinquencies and some questionable players.
Expect to see constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing.
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market, including:
- Top 50 FHA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top 50 Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top 203(k) Rehabilitation Lenders
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the Federal Housing Administration these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA Lending.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Refi Bounce Not Enough to Compensate for Drop in Purchase Lending; Quicken Catching Up to Wells Fargo?
- More Details Leak Out on Ocwens $45B MSR Sale: Bifurcated Reps and Warrants
- CFPB to Fully Enforce TRID When August 1 Rolls Around
- Ginnie Mae Facing Accounting Restatement Thanks to TBW Mess
- Former Ocwen Chief Erbey Consolidates and Reveals His Ownership Stake in Ocwen