About Inside FHA Lending
Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's less stringent underwriting. But increased FHA lending is revealing problems such as rising delinquencies and some questionable players.
Expect to see constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing.
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market, including:
- Top 50 FHA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top 50 Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top 203(k) Rehabilitation Lenders
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the Federal Housing Administration these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA Lending.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- Forget Ocwens Earnings, Will It Say Anything About the Lawsky Squabble?
- Non-Mortgage ABS on Track for Best Year Since 2008 Crash
- Believe It or Not: White House Still Working on Advancing GSE Reform This Year
- And the Most Shorted Mortgage Stock is: Nationstar; PHH a Close Second
- House Bill Would Delay Basel III and MSR Rules, At Least Temporarily