About Inside FHA Lending
Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's less stringent underwriting. But increased FHA lending is revealing problems such as rising delinquencies and some questionable players.
Expect to see constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing.
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market, including:
- Top 50 FHA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top 50 Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top 203(k) Rehabilitation Lenders
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the Federal Housing Administration these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA Lending.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
Most Popular Stories
- Nationstar Selling a Portion of MSR Fee, May Buy Another $200 Billion
- HUD Continues to Push Congress on Forced Transfers of MSRs
- Lenders Hit With Another GSE Surprise: Higher LLPAs for Certain FICOs
- Despite Quarterly Drops, VA Looking at a Record Year for 2013
- Industry May Try to Roll Back New LLPAs From Fannie and Freddie