About Inside FHA Lending
Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's less stringent underwriting. But increased FHA lending is revealing problems such as rising delinquencies and some questionable players.
Expect to see constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing.
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market, including:
- Top 50 FHA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top 50 Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top 203(k) Rehabilitation Lenders
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the Federal Housing Administration these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA Lending.
- FRESH OFF THE PRESSES! GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Over the next six months we plan to hire this many more additional loan officers:
- 1 to 10 (We're being careful.)
- 11 to 30 (We're optimistic.)
- More than 30 (We're in a growth mode as the banks get out.)
- We're cutting back. (Are you nuts? It's ugly out there.)
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Ushers in New Capital Rules for Issuers; Firms Will be Scored Monthly
- Short Takes: Will FHFAs Mel Watt Deliver the Goods? / Actually, Fannie is Buying 97 Percent LTV Loans, But / IBM Gets Whacked / First Republics GOS / Quicken CEO Sworn in at MBA Show
- CFPB Throws the Industry a Few Bones on theTRID Rule
- Wall Street Says Not so Fast On Single GSE Security; Lenders Say Full Speed Ahead
- A New Player in Mortgage M&A: Mid-sized Commercial Banks