About Inside FHA Lending
Lenders have flocked to FHA financing to reach a larger pool of borrowers who need the agency's less stringent underwriting. But increased FHA lending is revealing problems such as rising delinquencies and some questionable players.
Expect to see constant changes as HUD looks to tinker with FHA programs to minimize problems and Congress looks to alter the government's role in mortgage financing.
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing FHA market, including:
- Top 50 FHA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top 50 Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top 203(k) Rehabilitation Lenders
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the Federal Housing Administration these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA Lending.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: So, Where's the Seller-Servicer Eligibility Proposal? Oh, Here It Is! / GSE Pay in Danger? / Bill Erbeys Big Mistake and Why Investors are Mad / Garrett, McAuley Expands
- Look Out Below (Eventually) For U.S. Housing Market?
- Little Growth in Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Servicing Rights
- Fannie, Freddie Have Wiggle Room to Cut Fees on Higher LTV Loans
- Fitch: Ratings Not a Major Factor when Trying to Switch Servicers of Non-Agency MBS