About Inside FHA/VA Lending
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing government-insured market, including:
- Top FHA Lenders
- Top VA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- VA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top Ginnie Mae Servicers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the FHA or VA these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA/VA Lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA and VA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA/VA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA/VA Lending.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues