About Inside FHA/VA Lending
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing government-insured market, including:
- Top FHA Lenders
- Top VA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- VA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top Ginnie Mae Servicers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the FHA or VA these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA/VA Lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA and VA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA/VA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA/VA Lending.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With rates higher this year, there has been talk of lenders liberalizing their underwriting standards in an effort to increase volume and make up for lower refis.
Do you think your shop will loosen standards over the coming three months?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot.
- Yes and, heck, we may even do non-QM lending.
- No, not at all.
- No and we may even tighten credit.
Most Popular Stories
- Bank Holdings of First Liens Increased in 4Q16 Ever So Slightly
- Wall Streeter Phillips to Play Critical Role at Treasury on GSE Reform; GSE Principles Coming Soon from Trump?
- MBA: Net Origination Profit Plunged 68 Percent in 4Q16
- Finance of America Commercial Makes Big Push Into Broker Market with Fix & Flip Lending
- Short Takes: Coming Soon: Falling Interest Rates? / Walter Gets Smacked Down Again / Embrace Sends its Top LOs to Boca / CoreLogics $5 Million Man (Rounded) / A New Hire for Silver Hill