About Inside FHA/VA Lending
Seize the opportunity to increase your market share with up-to-date competitive intelligence and exclusive data on the rapidly changing government-insured market, including:
- Top FHA Lenders
- Top VA Lenders
- FHA Lending by State
- VA Lending by State
- Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
- Average FHA FICO Scores
- Top Ginnie Mae Issuers
- Top Ginnie Mae Servicers
- Top FHA Servicing Portfolios
- Top HECM (reverse mortgage) Lenders
No one in the mortgage or housing markets can afford to ignore the FHA or VA these days. Subscribe to Inside FHA/VA Lending now to make sure you receive the latest news and analysis of all FHA and VA programs, plus updated data every quarter.
Inside FHA/VA Lending is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 2008.
Go to payment options for Inside FHA/VA Lending.
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: When in Doubt, Copy the FHA / A Long List of Suspects / Was the TRID Mess Overblown? / Freddie is Safe / Bulk MSR Deals from IMA, MVSG / Arch MI Shines / MBA Backs Mortgage Broker Marc Savitt / Bill and Joes Excellent Salary Adventure
- Time to Worry Again? Agency MBS Trading Hits Low for the Year. The New Normal?
- The Final Origination Tally for 1Q16: A Slight Decline but Results Vary Among Lenders
- Impac Bucks the Trend and Increases Lending in 1Q, Expects More Growth; Earnings Marred by Adjustments
- A Slump for Commercial MBS in 1Q16, Including GSE Multifamily