Subscribe to Inside Nonconforming Markets
This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Its About to be Official: Blackstone Buying PMAC / Whos Next on the Blackstone Hit List? / The Asking Price for RoundPoint is / Ocwens Share Price Gets Clobbered Again / India Not the USA / The Return of Mark Filler
- And the Beat Goes On: Megabanks Still Backing Away from Servicing
- Prospect Mortgage Pulls the Plug on Marketing Service Agreements; A CFPB Crackdown on RESPA?
- Ocwens Sale of Servicing to Nationstar Might Not Go Through
- Nations Largest Lender Wells Fargo Withdraws From Marketing Service Agreements Too