Subscribe to Inside Nonconforming Markets
This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Tries to Allay Investor Fears on Streamlined Refis
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Missing in Action: Mortgage Banking M&A
- Short Takes: What a Trump White House Means for the GSEs / PHH Will Release 3Q16 Results on Election Day / Wedbush Initiates Coverage of PHH / Freedom From Reps & Warrants? / The First Hispanic-American MBS Chair / New Hires for Silver Hill
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping