Subscribe to Inside Nonconforming Markets
This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Finally, Signs of Credit Loosening in the GSE Market
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- What Were Hearing: CFPB Tries to Clear the Air on Construction Loans / A Friendly Holiday Letter From Richard? / CMC Supports the FR Move / A Tech Firm Enters the Mortgage Space / $1 Billion a Month in MSR Purchases
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Implement Independent Dispute Resolution Program