Subscribe to Inside Nonconforming Markets
This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Caliber and PHH, an Update / Not a Good Thing: Having Too Much of Your Net Worth Tied up in MSRs / Banks and Brokers: No Longer in Love / Will a Retail Subprime Lender Emerge and Go National? / IU Chief Loses GSE Case
- TRID Impact on Purchase-Mortgage Process Receives Widely Differing Assessments from Real Estate Agents
- GSEs Introduce a New Loan Dispute Appeal Process
- PHH to Lose Part of HSBC Contract. A New Tally on Damages: A 47% Decline in Subservicing Contracts
- FHFA Readies Successor Program to HARP. Name to Follow