Subscribe to Inside Nonconforming Markets
This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- Will Watt Reverse DeMarcos New 10 BP G-Fee Hike? LLPAs in Play?
- Short Takes: Large Bank Selling $40B of MSRs / Former FBR Chief Eyeing Servicing Rights / Dont Tread on our G-Fees / National MI Offers Rescission Relief / Ocwen Clarifies Position on Nonprime Production and QM
- FHFA Likes Senior/Subordinate Structures for GSE Risk-Sharing Deals
- Short Takes: Happy Holidays From Ocwen: Youre Fired / But Churchill Mortgage is Hiring / Radian Writes $3 Billion in New Business / PNC Settles with Freddie Mac / MSRs Save the Day at Independents
- FHFA Unveils G-Fee Hike of 10BPs, Effective March 1 For Cash Deals, April 1 for MBS