Renew your Subscription to Inside Nonconforming Markets
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
The Supreme Court recently decided that mortgage loan officers are entitled to overtime pay. How has this affected your shop?
- It's a very big deal, but our company will limit OT pay or pay very little.
- Its sort of a big deal, but we have no plans to pay overtime pay at all.
- We have no problem paying our LOs OT.
- Were still studying the case and have not yet decided what to do.
Most Popular Stories
- Freddies CEO Layton: Earnings Wont Rise Much From Here
- Short Takes: CFPB Holds a Candle for the 'Credit Invisible' / Walter Gets Smacked Around Too / New Fannie MF MBS / Correction on MDS
- Fears Over TRIDs Impact Intensify as Clock Ticks
- State Regulators Found Evidence of Document Tampering by Servicers
- Nationstars Stock Hammered After Firm Posts $48 Million 1Q Loss