Renew your Subscription to Inside Nonconforming Markets
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Will non-QM lending add to loan production by 2015?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot. Necessity is the mother of invention.
- No way. Youre dreaming.
- Im hopeful, but unsure of the whole non-QM market.
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Loan Quality Remains Strong, But Its Still Hard Getting MBS Deals Done
- Short Takes: A $300,000 Signing Bonus for an LO? / PennyMac Files to Resell Shares / DBRS Updates Non-Agency Criteria / House of Cards Star to Speak at MBA / So Long Eric Billings
- Put Ginnie Mae in Charge of All Government MBS?
- FHA Endorsements Rise for 620 to 679 FICO Scores
- Non-Agency MBS Issuance Sputtered in Second Quarter