Renew your Subscription to Inside Nonconforming Markets
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues