Renew your Subscription to Inside Nonconforming Markets
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Two GOP Congressmen Voice Concerns Over Declining GSE Capital
- In 4Q15, Jumbo Market Held Up Better Than GSE and FHA Lending
- Nonbank Selling $10 Million of Scratch & Dent TRID Loans
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In