Renew your Subscription to Inside Nonconforming Markets
Renew your subscription to continue the benefits! This biweekly is the leading source of news and data on non-agency residential mortgages. Explores market trends and business strategies, regulatory developments and activity among top players. Covers all aspects from securitization to loss mitigation efforts, including portfolio loans and alternative productsjumbo, subprime, Alt A, higher priced mortgages, second liens and distressed assets. Provides exclusive data and rankings of the top originators, servicers and much more. Inside Nonconforming Markets is published 25 times a year.
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Top GSE Sellers Falter in First Quarter of 2014
- Mortgage Production Slumped at Major Banks in First Quarter
- Erbey: Servicers Now Competing Based on Compliance, Not Price
- NY DFS Probe of Nonbank Servicers Has Frozen Servicing Sales
- Pilot from CFPB Will Aim to Digitize the Entire Mortgage Closing Process