About Inside Nonconforming Markets
Inside Nonconforming Markets is considered the leading source of news and data on non-agency mortgagesthose not securitized or guaranteed by the government.
For over 15 years subscribers have turned to this publication to receive real-world non-prime mortgage lending news, analysis and data they need to make crucial choices about new business opportunities. Being well-informed is what drives successful playersand they trust Inside Mortgage Finances publications.
The impending revival of non-agency securitization demands that youre ready for the coming challenges, and the opportunities.
Industry consolidation and increased competition in the non-prime area require careful management to keep profits rising. Inside Nonconforming Markets offers news and analysis of lenders strategies and product offerings. It also covers predatory and fair lending and relevant court cases. Subscribers keep up with news and data for subprime, jumbo, Alt A and higher-priced loans, second liens, distressed asset investingand all-important regulatory developments.
Inside Nonconforming Markets includes exclusive rankingsfrom our own market surveysof the top servicers, jumbo originations, bank and thrift mortgage portfolio holdings and non-prime Home Affordable Modification Program progressas well as coverage of the latest non-agency developments in Congress, profiles of non-agency lenders and emerging lending and servicing trends.
Issues You'll Keep Up With...
- Guidance when dealing with new and increased regulations;
- Considerations of skin in the game;
- Second lien servicing;
- Subprime MBS valuations;
- The latest intelligence on new products (and products being terminated) and underwriting standards;
- Growth strategies and business tactics to increase your bottom line;
- New disclosures for risk-based pricing;
- HAMP incentivestoo low?
- GSE involvement in non-prime;
- Whos buying whom and what;
- New issuance includes investor protections;
- Principal forgiveness;
- New and returning market players;
- ...and whatever else bears an impact on nonconforming mortgages.
Inside Nonconforming Markets is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 1996.
Go to payment options for Inside Nonconforming Markets.
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Home-Equity Lending the Fastest-Growing Segment of the Mortgage Market
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs
- Subservicing Volumes Stay Flat But Loan Care Shines
- Short Takes: Thanks to Ackman, a Santa Claus Rally in GSE Stocks / New Jumbo MBS from CS / Home Flippers Stop Flipping? / Opus Active / A Departure at Altisource
- OCC: Banks Are Actually Tightening Underwriting Standards