About Inside Nonconforming Markets
Inside Nonconforming Markets is considered the leading source of news and data on non-agency mortgagesthose not securitized or guaranteed by the government.
For over 15 years subscribers have turned to this publication to receive real-world non-prime mortgage lending news, analysis and data they need to make crucial choices about new business opportunities. Being well-informed is what drives successful playersand they trust Inside Mortgage Finances publications.
The impending revival of non-agency securitization demands that youre ready for the coming challenges, and the opportunities.
Industry consolidation and increased competition in the non-prime area require careful management to keep profits rising. Inside Nonconforming Markets offers news and analysis of lenders strategies and product offerings. It also covers predatory and fair lending and relevant court cases. Subscribers keep up with news and data for subprime, jumbo, Alt A and higher-priced loans, second liens, distressed asset investingand all-important regulatory developments.
Inside Nonconforming Markets includes exclusive rankingsfrom our own market surveysof the top servicers, jumbo originations, bank and thrift mortgage portfolio holdings and non-prime Home Affordable Modification Program progressas well as coverage of the latest non-agency developments in Congress, profiles of non-agency lenders and emerging lending and servicing trends.
Issues You'll Keep Up With...
- Guidance when dealing with new and increased regulations;
- Considerations of skin in the game;
- Second lien servicing;
- Subprime MBS valuations;
- The latest intelligence on new products (and products being terminated) and underwriting standards;
- Growth strategies and business tactics to increase your bottom line;
- New disclosures for risk-based pricing;
- HAMP incentivestoo low?
- GSE involvement in non-prime;
- Whos buying whom and what;
- New issuance includes investor protections;
- Principal forgiveness;
- New and returning market players;
- ...and whatever else bears an impact on nonconforming mortgages.
Inside Nonconforming Markets is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 1996.
Go to payment options for Inside Nonconforming Markets.
- FRESH OFF THE PRESSES! GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Over the next six months we plan to hire this many more additional loan officers:
- 1 to 10 (We're being careful.)
- 11 to 30 (We're optimistic.)
- More than 30 (We're in a growth mode as the banks get out.)
- We're cutting back. (Are you nuts? It's ugly out there.)
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Ushers in New Capital Rules for Issuers; Firms Will be Scored Monthly
- Short Takes: Will FHFAs Mel Watt Deliver the Goods? / Actually, Fannie is Buying 97 Percent LTV Loans, But / IBM Gets Whacked / First Republics GOS / Quicken CEO Sworn in at MBA Show
- CFPB Throws the Industry a Few Bones on theTRID Rule
- A New Player in Mortgage M&A: Mid-sized Commercial Banks
- An Origination Surprise: 3Q Production Better Than Expected, So Far