About Inside Nonconforming Markets
Inside Nonconforming Markets is considered the leading source of news and data on non-agency mortgagesthose not securitized or guaranteed by the government.
For over 15 years subscribers have turned to this publication to receive real-world non-prime mortgage lending news, analysis and data they need to make crucial choices about new business opportunities. Being well-informed is what drives successful playersand they trust Inside Mortgage Finances publications.
The impending revival of non-agency securitization demands that youre ready for the coming challenges, and the opportunities.
Industry consolidation and increased competition in the non-prime area require careful management to keep profits rising. Inside Nonconforming Markets offers news and analysis of lenders strategies and product offerings. It also covers predatory and fair lending and relevant court cases. Subscribers keep up with news and data for subprime, jumbo, Alt A and higher-priced loans, second liens, distressed asset investingand all-important regulatory developments.
Inside Nonconforming Markets includes exclusive rankingsfrom our own market surveysof the top servicers, jumbo originations, bank and thrift mortgage portfolio holdings and non-prime Home Affordable Modification Program progressas well as coverage of the latest non-agency developments in Congress, profiles of non-agency lenders and emerging lending and servicing trends.
Issues You'll Keep Up With...
- Guidance when dealing with new and increased regulations;
- Considerations of skin in the game;
- Second lien servicing;
- Subprime MBS valuations;
- The latest intelligence on new products (and products being terminated) and underwriting standards;
- Growth strategies and business tactics to increase your bottom line;
- New disclosures for risk-based pricing;
- HAMP incentivestoo low?
- GSE involvement in non-prime;
- Whos buying whom and what;
- New issuance includes investor protections;
- Principal forgiveness;
- New and returning market players;
- ...and whatever else bears an impact on nonconforming mortgages.
Inside Nonconforming Markets is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 1996.
Go to payment options for Inside Nonconforming Markets.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Monday Morning Mortgage Shocker: Genworth Being Sold to Chinese Company
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues
- Retail Channel was Dominant Source of Jumbos in First Half