About Inside Nonconforming Markets
Inside Nonconforming Markets is considered the leading source of news and data on non-agency mortgagesthose not securitized or guaranteed by the government.
For over 15 years subscribers have turned to this publication to receive real-world non-prime mortgage lending news, analysis and data they need to make crucial choices about new business opportunities. Being well-informed is what drives successful playersand they trust Inside Mortgage Finances publications.
The impending revival of non-agency securitization demands that youre ready for the coming challenges, and the opportunities.
Industry consolidation and increased competition in the non-prime area require careful management to keep profits rising. Inside Nonconforming Markets offers news and analysis of lenders strategies and product offerings. It also covers predatory and fair lending and relevant court cases. Subscribers keep up with news and data for subprime, jumbo, Alt A and higher-priced loans, second liens, distressed asset investingand all-important regulatory developments.
Inside Nonconforming Markets includes exclusive rankingsfrom our own market surveysof the top servicers, jumbo originations, bank and thrift mortgage portfolio holdings and non-prime Home Affordable Modification Program progressas well as coverage of the latest non-agency developments in Congress, profiles of non-agency lenders and emerging lending and servicing trends.
Issues You'll Keep Up With...
- Guidance when dealing with new and increased regulations;
- Considerations of skin in the game;
- Second lien servicing;
- Subprime MBS valuations;
- The latest intelligence on new products (and products being terminated) and underwriting standards;
- Growth strategies and business tactics to increase your bottom line;
- New disclosures for risk-based pricing;
- HAMP incentivestoo low?
- GSE involvement in non-prime;
- Whos buying whom and what;
- New issuance includes investor protections;
- Principal forgiveness;
- New and returning market players;
- ...and whatever else bears an impact on nonconforming mortgages.
Inside Nonconforming Markets is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 1996.
Go to payment options for Inside Nonconforming Markets.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- GSEs Introduce a New Loan Dispute Appeal Process
- FHFA Readies Successor Program to HARP. Name to Follow
- PHH to Lose Part of HSBC Contract. A New Tally on Damages: A 47% Decline in Subservicing Contracts
- TRID Impact on Purchase-Mortgage Process Receives Widely Differing Assessments from Real Estate Agents
- What Were Hearing: Caliber and PHH, an Update / Not a Good Thing: Having Too Much of Your Net Worth Tied up in MSRs / Banks and Brokers: No Longer in Love / Will a Retail Subprime Lender Emerge and Go National? / IU Chief Loses GSE Case