About Inside Nonconforming Markets
Inside Nonconforming Markets is considered the leading source of news and data on non-agency mortgagesthose not securitized or guaranteed by the government.
For over 15 years subscribers have turned to this publication to receive real-world non-prime mortgage lending news, analysis and data they need to make crucial choices about new business opportunities. Being well-informed is what drives successful playersand they trust Inside Mortgage Finances publications.
The impending revival of non-agency securitization demands that youre ready for the coming challenges, and the opportunities.
Industry consolidation and increased competition in the non-prime area require careful management to keep profits rising. Inside Nonconforming Markets offers news and analysis of lenders strategies and product offerings. It also covers predatory and fair lending and relevant court cases. Subscribers keep up with news and data for subprime, jumbo, Alt A and higher-priced loans, second liens, distressed asset investingand all-important regulatory developments.
Inside Nonconforming Markets includes exclusive rankingsfrom our own market surveysof the top servicers, jumbo originations, bank and thrift mortgage portfolio holdings and non-prime Home Affordable Modification Program progressas well as coverage of the latest non-agency developments in Congress, profiles of non-agency lenders and emerging lending and servicing trends.
Issues You'll Keep Up With...
- Guidance when dealing with new and increased regulations;
- Considerations of skin in the game;
- Second lien servicing;
- Subprime MBS valuations;
- The latest intelligence on new products (and products being terminated) and underwriting standards;
- Growth strategies and business tactics to increase your bottom line;
- New disclosures for risk-based pricing;
- HAMP incentivestoo low?
- GSE involvement in non-prime;
- Whos buying whom and what;
- New issuance includes investor protections;
- Principal forgiveness;
- New and returning market players;
- ...and whatever else bears an impact on nonconforming mortgages.
Inside Nonconforming Markets is published biweekly, 25 times a year. Est. 1996.
Go to payment options for Inside Nonconforming Markets.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
With the recent dip in interest rates, how do you feel about loan volumes this year?
- We see loan production ending 2015 flat compared to 2014.
- Were optimistic that our originations will rise by 10 to 20 percent year over year.
- Were really optimistic: We expect production to increase by 20 percent or better from last year.
- Were not so bullish. Originations for us may actually fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Nationstar Hiring? / Ocwen for Sale? / Is it Safe for Nonbanks to Start Originating Seconds? / A Capital Break for MSRs? / Impac Posts Loss
- Increasingly, Real Estate Agents are Warming Up to Call-Center Lenders
- What Were Hearing: PHH, Worth Double? / BofA, Slow and Really Cautious / No Cut in G-Fees? Heres Why / Protecting Your Officers and Directors / A Market on Fire: VA Lending
- Another Cross to Bear for Jumbo MBS: Investors Like GSE Risk-Share Deals Better
- Going, Going, Gone: HARP Volumes a Shadow of What They Used to Be