Request a Free Report
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Will non-QM lending add to loan production by 2015?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot. Necessity is the mother of invention.
- No way. Youre dreaming.
- Im hopeful, but unsure of the whole non-QM market.
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Loan Quality Remains Strong, But Its Still Hard Getting MBS Deals Done
- Short Takes: A $300,000 Signing Bonus for an LO? / PennyMac Files to Resell Shares / DBRS Updates Non-Agency Criteria / House of Cards Star to Speak at MBA / So Long Eric Billings
- Put Ginnie Mae in Charge of All Government MBS?
- FHA Endorsements Rise for 620 to 679 FICO Scores
- Non-Agency MBS Issuance Sputtered in Second Quarter