Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Warehouse Lenders Ranked by Commitments
Data detailing by quarter the commitments by top warehouse lenders. Based on a survey conducted by IMF, does not include Wall Street repo lenders. Chart includes commitments by quarter for the past year as well as change between two most recent quarters.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Short Takes: Time to Worry About Deferred Tax Assets? / Good News or Bad News? / A Conceptual Exercise / Sen. Elizabeth Warren Wont be in Attendance / New PAC Chief for MBA
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- If Trump Cuts Corporate Taxes, Fannie and Freddie Might Need a Treasury Draw