Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Warehouse Lenders Ranked by Commitments
Data detailing by quarter the commitments by top warehouse lenders. Based on a survey conducted by IMF, does not include Wall Street repo lenders. Chart includes commitments by quarter for the past year as well as change between two most recent quarters.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- CFPB Appeals Ruling in PHH Case, with Implications for both the CFPB Director and Lenders/Mortgage Insurers
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?