VA Lending Activity
VA Producer Profile
Business characteristics of top VA lenders contributing to Ginnie Mae MBS. Column headings are: total volume, production channel (retail, correspondent, broker), average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, loan size), and sequential change. Additional lines with the same columns are provided for each lender for purchase and refi breakouts.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- CFPB Appeals Ruling in PHH Case, with Implications for both the CFPB Director and Lenders/Mortgage Insurers
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?