VA Lending Activity
VA Producer Profile
Business characteristics of top VA lenders contributing to Ginnie Mae MBS. Column headings are: total volume, production channel (retail, correspondent, broker), average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, loan size), and sequential change. Additional lines with the same columns are provided for each lender for purchase and refi breakouts.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- Deephaven Bought $550 Million of Nonprime/Non-QM Loans in 2016
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?