VA Mortgage Activity by State
Data detailing the volume of VA mortgages by state. Includes total VA loans securitized and breakouts for purchase and refinance. Also includes average loan characteristics, VA share of state originations, and VA share of all insured loans in agency MBS.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- The Origination Tally for 3Q16: $580 Billion; Nonbanks Now Control Half the Market
- Ginnie Mae Tries to Allay Investor Fears on Streamlined Refis
- Short Takes: What a Trump White House Means for the GSEs / PHH Will Release 3Q16 Results on Election Day / Wedbush Initiates Coverage of PHH / Freedom From Reps & Warrants? / The First Hispanic-American MBS Chair / New Hires for Silver Hill
- Ocwen Finally Earns a Profit; Stock Soars; Questions Remain
- Millions of Borrowers Foreclosed On During Financial Crisis Near Eligibility for a New Mortgage