Treasury Credit Rating Agency Exercise
Pool characteristics from Department of Treasury exercise in which six rating services rated pools of mortgages acquired by Freddie Mac and a hypothetical non-agency MBS to show probable credit enhancement required for non-agency MBS. Includes average underwriting characteristics for each pool and AAA-level expected losses for each pool from each rater.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- Trump Nominates Dr. Carson for HUD Secretary; Speculation Begins on FHA Premium Cuts
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?