Treasury Credit Rating Agency Exercise
Pool characteristics from Department of Treasury exercise in which six rating services rated pools of mortgages acquired by Freddie Mac and a hypothetical non-agency MBS to show probable credit enhancement required for non-agency MBS. Includes average underwriting characteristics for each pool and AAA-level expected losses for each pool from each rater.
Most Popular Stories
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Impac Considers Opening a Second Origination Center in Effort to Boost Retail