Top Agency Sellers
VA producer profiles
Top VA Producer Profile
Business characteristics of top VA lenders contributing to Ginnie Mae MBS. Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, debt-to-income), and sequential change. For each lender, the same breakouts are provided for purchase loans and refinances. For 2Q14 chart only: Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, loan size), purchase loans as percentage, first-time homebuyer as percentage, and origination channel (retail, correspondent, broker).
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Short Takes: PE Firm Eyes Three Mortgage Acquisitions / One Lender Thats Definitely Looking / LOS Vendor Hires New President / Another Court Victory for PHH
- Cordray Has a Target on His Back. But When Will Trump Pull the Trigger?
- Moodys Reaches $864 Million Settlement with DOJ and 21 States for Pre-Crisis Ratings