Top Agency Sellers
VA producer profiles
Top VA Producer Profile
Business characteristics of top VA lenders contributing to Ginnie Mae MBS. Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, debt-to-income), and sequential change. For each lender, the same breakouts are provided for purchase loans and refinances. For 2Q14 chart only: Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, loan size), purchase loans as percentage, first-time homebuyer as percentage, and origination channel (retail, correspondent, broker).
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- Agency MBS Production Slowed in November. Fannie Issuance Down Sharply
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?