Top Agency Sellers
VA producer profiles
Top VA Producer Profile
Business characteristics of top VA lenders contributing to Ginnie Mae MBS. Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, debt-to-income), and sequential change. For each lender, the same breakouts are provided for purchase loans and refinances. For 2Q14 chart only: Column headings are: total volume, average loan characteristics (loan-to-value, FICO score, loan size), purchase loans as percentage, first-time homebuyer as percentage, and origination channel (retail, correspondent, broker).
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers