Top Subprime Mortgage Originators
Ranking of the top 25 subprime lenders by volume in dollars and market share, including previous years volume and change as a percentage.
2004 and 2005 data include quarterly numbers.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- A Small Revival for Subprime? Two New MBS Deals Hit the Market. Nomura Had a Role in Both
- Retail Market Share Hits a Two-Year High
- TRID Impact on Purchase-Mortgage Process Receives Widely Differing Assessments from Real Estate Agents
- Trade Groups with Nonbank Members Ask the CFPB: How About Us?
- CFPB Considering Registration System for Nonbanks, Mortgage Firms Included