Top Subprime Mortgage Originators
Ranking of the top 25 subprime lenders by volume in dollars and market share, including previous years volume and change as a percentage.
2004 and 2005 data include quarterly numbers.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- GSE MBS Production Slipped in January. A TRID Ice Patch?
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In