Top Subprime Mortgage Originators
Ranking of the top 25 subprime lenders by volume in dollars and market share, including previous years volume and change as a percentage. Data available from 1996-2008.
2004 and 2005 data include quarterly numbers.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Many Mortgage Originators Were Not Ready for the CFPBs ATR Rule
- InterLinc Mortgage Hunting for More M&A Deals
- QM-Only Lenders Will Not Be Immune to Fair-Lending Scrutiny
- What Were Hearing: Bill Erbey Does Not Scare Easily / What Does Wells Think of the Ocwen Mess? / At Least Freddie Loves Ocwen / Green Tree May Be Next / More Mortgage Layoffs on the Horizon / Time to Regulate the CFPB?
- Richey May: Mortgage Profits Plunged in Fourth Quarter