Top Subprime Servicers
Ranking of the top subprime servicers by volume in dollars and market share, including previous years volume and change as a percentage. Data available from 1996-1Q13.
Replenishment Rates of Selected Subprime Servicers
Data detailing replenishment rates for selected subprime servicers, including runoff, GPR, servicing and origination volume, and previous years servicing volume. Data available from 2002-2006.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2012
- Top Mortgage Players
- 2013 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
What should be done to reform Fannie Maes and Freddie Macs position in the mortgage market?
- Wind the two GSEs down as quickly as possible while setting up some new government guarantee program for conservatively underwritten conventional mortgages.
- Let the two GSEs continue to funnel money to the Treasury while developing a plan to take them out of conservatorship as private companies.
- Do nothing since the housing market is too dependent on the two GSEs and Congress is unlikely to agree on a major change in the status quo anytime soon.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Dont Buy GSE Preferred, Says Former Regulator / The Dr. Frankenstein of the Mortgage Industry / Mortgage Master Ramps Up Jumbo Lending / Not so Fast on Using a HELOC to Pay Off Student Loan Debt / Auction.com Branches Out
- Former Regulator Lockhart: Let GSEs Issue MBS Without Insurance
- Are Mortgage Company Sellers Holding Out For Too Much?
- Lenders, Consumer Groups Support Residual Income Test for HECM Borrowers
- Ranieri Disappointed in Strength of the Non-Agency Market