Top Subprime Servicers
Ranking of the top subprime servicers by volume in dollars and market share, including previous years volume and change as a percentage. Data available from 1996-2Q14.
Replenishment Rates of Selected Subprime Servicers
Data detailing replenishment rates for selected subprime servicers, including runoff, GPR, servicing and origination volume, and previous years servicing volume. Data available from 2002-2006.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
With the recent dip in interest rates, how do you feel about loan volumes this year?
- We see loan production ending 2015 flat compared to 2014.
- Were optimistic that our originations will rise by 10 to 20 percent year over year.
- Were really optimistic: We expect production to increase by 20 percent or better from last year.
- Were not so bullish. Originations for us may actually fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Nationstar Hiring? / Ocwen for Sale? / Is it Safe for Nonbanks to Start Originating Seconds? / A Capital Break for MSRs? / Impac Posts Loss
- Home-Equity Lending Has Its Best Year Since 2009
- Biniam Gebre Out as Acting FHA Commissioner; Ed Golding Is In
- RoundPoint Mortgage Sale Hits a Snag; Ocwen Not Likely to be Sold as a Going Concern
- CSBS Sets Nonbank Capital Minimum at $2.5 Mil; Guidelines Look a Lot Like FHFAs