Top Subprime Servicers
Ranking of the top subprime servicers by volume in dollars and market share, including previous years volume and change as a percentage. Data available from 1996-1Q14.
Replenishment Rates of Selected Subprime Servicers
Data detailing replenishment rates for selected subprime servicers, including runoff, GPR, servicing and origination volume, and previous years servicing volume. Data available from 2002-2006.
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- Prospect Mortgage Still Scouring for Lenders to Buy?
- Freedom Mortgage Posts Record Originations in June
- Short Takes: A $300,000 Signing Bonus for an LO? / PennyMac Files to Resell Shares / DBRS Updates Non-Agency Criteria / House of Cards Star to Speak at MBA / So Long Eric Billings
- Market Share Loss in Mortgages by Megabanks Bottoming Out?
- Jumbo Loan Quality Remains Strong, But Its Still Hard Getting MBS Deals Done