Top Mortgage Originators
Top lenders by loan purpose
Top Purchase-Money and Refinance Lenders
Ranking of both the top purchase-money and refinance lenders by period. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as the percentage of those originations that is purchase or refinance.
- 2013-6M2016: the top 25 lenders in each category, also includes quarterly numbers
- 2008-2012: the top 20 lenders in each category, also includes quarterly numbers
- 2004-2007: the top 20 lenders in each category
- 2002-2003: the top 15 lenders in each category
- 2001: the top 30 refinance originators only (purchase-money list not available)
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Monday Morning Mortgage Shocker: Genworth Being Sold to Chinese Company
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues
- Retail Channel was Dominant Source of Jumbos in First Half