Top Mortgage Originators
Top producers by institution type
Top Federally Insured Credit Union Originators
Ranking of the top federally insured credit union originators by total originations volume. Includes breakouts for volume of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans. Also includes share of CU originations market and year-over-year change.
For 2014 and earlier, total includes home-equity loans with breakout for HEL. Beginning 2015, total does not include HEL.
Largest Office of Thrift Supervision-Regulated Thrift Mortgage Lenders
Ranking of the top 50 OTS-regulated thrift mortgage lenders for a given year by origination volume in dollars, including originations for the last two quarters of the given year. Also includes cumulative data for all OTS-regulated thrifts.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- The Origination Tally for 3Q16: $580 Billion; Nonbanks Now Control Half the Market
- Ginnie Mae Tries to Allay Investor Fears on Streamlined Refis
- Short Takes: What a Trump White House Means for the GSEs / PHH Will Release 3Q16 Results on Election Day / Wedbush Initiates Coverage of PHH / Freedom From Reps & Warrants? / The First Hispanic-American MBS Chair / New Hires for Silver Hill
- Ocwen Finally Earns a Profit; Stock Soars; Questions Remain
- Millions of Borrowers Foreclosed On During Financial Crisis Near Eligibility for a New Mortgage