Top Mortgage Originators
Top nonprime producers
Top Non-Agency Jumbo Mortgage Producers
Ranking of top jumbo producers on separate charts.
- 9M16: Top 40 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 6M16: Top 40 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 3M16: Top 30 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 9-12M15: Top 40 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 6M15: Top 30 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2014-3M15: Top 40 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 6M14-9M14: Top 30 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 3M14: Top 20 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2013: Top 25 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2011-2012: Top 20 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2008-2010: Top 10 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2004-2007: Top 20 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 1998-2003: Top 15 non-agency jumbo producers.
Top Originators of Securitized Jumbo Mortgages
Ranking of originators by contribution to jumbo securities. Includes breakout for previous period and change from previous period.
Top Subprime Mortgage Originators
Ranking of the top 25 subprime lenders by volume in dollars and market share, including previous years volume and change as a percentage.
2004 and 2005 data include quarterly numbers.
Top Interest-Only Originators
Ranking of the top 15 interest-only lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes breakouts for the four most recent quarters as well as quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year change.
Top Interest-Only/Option ARM Producers
Ranking of the top interest-only/option ARM lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes the percentage of the lender's total originations nontraditional mortgages comprise as well as option ARM, interest-only ARM and interest-only FRM volume, as well as estimated totals for all lenders.
Top Alt A Lenders
Ranking of the top Alt A mortgage lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Also includes total originations for ranked lenders and the percentage of those originations that is Alt A. For Q1-Q2 2008 the top 15 lenders are available, and the data omit total originations. For 2006 and 2007, the top 25 lenders are available, for 2005, the top 20 lenders are available, for 2004, the top 15 are available.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now