Top Mortgage Originators
Top nonprime producers
Top Non-Agency Jumbo Mortgage Producers
Ranking of top jumbo producers on separate charts.
- 9M16: Top 40 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 6M16: Top 40 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 3M16: Top 30 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 9-12M15: Top 40 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 6M15: Top 30 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2014-3M15: Top 40 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 6M14-9M14: Top 30 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 3M14: Top 20 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2013: Top 25 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2011-2012: Top 20 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2008-2010: Top 10 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 2004-2007: Top 20 non-agency jumbo producers.
- 1998-2003: Top 15 non-agency jumbo producers.
Top Originators of Securitized Jumbo Mortgages
Ranking of originators by contribution to jumbo securities. Includes breakout for previous period and change from previous period.
Top Subprime Mortgage Originators
Ranking of the top 25 subprime lenders by volume in dollars and market share, including previous years volume and change as a percentage.
2004 and 2005 data include quarterly numbers.
Top Interest-Only Originators
Ranking of the top 15 interest-only lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes breakouts for the four most recent quarters as well as quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year change.
Top Interest-Only/Option ARM Producers
Ranking of the top interest-only/option ARM lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes the percentage of the lender's total originations nontraditional mortgages comprise as well as option ARM, interest-only ARM and interest-only FRM volume, as well as estimated totals for all lenders.
Top Alt A Lenders
Ranking of the top Alt A mortgage lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Also includes total originations for ranked lenders and the percentage of those originations that is Alt A. For Q1-Q2 2008 the top 15 lenders are available, and the data omit total originations. For 2006 and 2007, the top 25 lenders are available, for 2005, the top 20 lenders are available, for 2004, the top 15 are available.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- Agency MBS Production Slowed in November. Fannie Issuance Down Sharply