Top Mortgage Servicers
Rankings of the top mortgage servicers by dollar volume and market share for a given year.
2008-2Q16 data include numbers for the previous 4 quarters, percentage change between the two most recent quarters and between the most recent quarter and the same period in the previous year.
2006-2007 data include previous year's volume and percentage change.
1993-2005 data include previous years volume and ranking as well as percentage change.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- PHH to Lose Part of HSBC Contract. A New Tally on Damages: A 47% Decline in Subservicing Contracts
- FHFA Readies Successor Program to HARP. Name to Follow
- TRID Impact on Purchase-Mortgage Process Receives Widely Differing Assessments from Real Estate Agents
- What Were Hearing: Caliber and PHH, an Update / Not a Good Thing: Having Too Much of Your Net Worth Tied up in MSRs / Banks and Brokers: No Longer in Love / Will a Retail Subprime Lender Emerge and Go National? / IU Chief Loses GSE Case
- GSEs Introduce a New Loan Dispute Appeal Process