Top Mortgage Servicers
Rankings of the top mortgage servicers by dollar volume and market share for a given year. Data available from 1989-2Q14.
2008-2Q14 data include numbers for the previous 4 quarters, percentage change between the two most recent quarters and between the most recent quarter and the same period in the previous year.
2006-2007 data include previous year's volume and percentage change.
1993-2005 data include previous years volume and ranking as well as percentage change.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Offering Book Circulating on Nations 16th Largest Originator: Stearns
- West Coast-based RPM Finally Inks Deal to Buy NH Lender; More Purchases in the Works?
- What We're Hearing: Do Banks Really Hate Mortgages? / Stearns Hires Former BofA Retail Honcho / Do the GSEs Really Need Capital? / A Bad NPL Experience?
- The G-Fee Quandary: Will Higher Prices Stimulate the Non-Agency Market?
- Purchase-Money Market Share at its Highest Level in 19 Years