Top Mortgage Servicers
Rankings of the top mortgage servicers by dollar volume and market share for a given year.
2008-1Q16 data include numbers for the previous 4 quarters, percentage change between the two most recent quarters and between the most recent quarter and the same period in the previous year.
2006-2007 data include previous year's volume and percentage change.
1993-2005 data include previous years volume and ranking as well as percentage change.
Most Popular Stories
- Rate Plunge at End of 2Q16 Means GSEs Likely Took Hits on Their Derivatives; But Strong G-Fee Revenue May Soften the Blow
- What Were Hearing: Is the CFPB to Blame? / Or Maybe the Math Doesnt Work / If Only the C&I Market Would Return / NAR is Happy with TRID 2.0 / Subprime Lending Continues to Hum / Whats Wrong with a 7 Percent Mortgage?
- Commercial Mortgage Securitization Took a Tumble in 2Q16; Non-Agency Issuance Hits Four-Year Low
- Thanks to Plunging Interest Rates, Loan Production Hit a Three-Year High in 2Q16; Huge Gains at Some Shops
- Home Point Financial Inks Deal to Buy Emery Financials Assets