Top Mortgage Servicers
Rankings of the top mortgage servicers by dollar volume and market share for a given year.
2008-4Q15 data include numbers for the previous 4 quarters, percentage change between the two most recent quarters and between the most recent quarter and the same period in the previous year.
2006-2007 data include previous year's volume and percentage change.
1993-2005 data include previous years volume and ranking as well as percentage change.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- GSE MBS Production Slipped in January. A TRID Ice Patch?
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In