Top Mortgage Servicers
Rankings of the top mortgage servicers by dollar volume and market share for a given year.
2008-1Q16 data include numbers for the previous 4 quarters, percentage change between the two most recent quarters and between the most recent quarter and the same period in the previous year.
2006-2007 data include previous year's volume and percentage change.
1993-2005 data include previous years volume and ranking as well as percentage change.
Most Popular Stories
- Loan Brokers Increased Market Share to 10 Percent in 1Q16. Can Those Gains Hold?
- Redwood Learns to Compete and Cooperate With Banks
- Short Takes: How About a 37.5 BP GSE Servicing Fee? / Jumbo Lenders Await President Obama, Maybe / Nonbank Dumps MSRs? / PHH Inks New Severance Deal for Top Execs / Retirement at BB&T
- Wells Fargo Launches Proprietary High LTV GSE Loan. But Can it Amass Volume?
- Redwood Close to Issuing its First Jumbo MBS of the Year, Likely to Include TRID Loans