Top Mortgage Servicers
Rankings of the top mortgage servicers by dollar volume and market share for a given year. Data available from 1989-4Q13.
2008-4Q13 data include numbers for the previous 4 quarters and percentage change between the two and Q2 of the previous year.
2006-2007 data include previous year's volume and percentage change.
1993-2005 data include previous years volume and ranking as well as percentage change.
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- FHFA May Seek Industry Input on G-Fee Hike
- HUD Chief: Inaction Simply Not an Option on GSE Reform; Rumors of a Delay?
- Pingoras MSR Investments Top $13 Billion
- Short Takes: Lenders Begin to Loosen Credit Standards? / Ellie Mae Snafu Called Bizarre / MBA, Others Want GSE Reform Now / Applications Slump Again / Sorry, No Ones Making Mortgages
- Ocwen Investors Getting Concerned About Latest Lawsky Probe?