Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Top GSE Mortgage Sellers
Ranking of the top 100 sellers by combined sales to Fannie Mae and Freddie Macfor a given period. Includes total sales, as well as sales to Fannie Mae and sales to Freddie Mac. For 2000-2004, data are annual; for 2014-2016, data are by month or cumulative quarter.
- 2014-July 2016 includes percentage changes from previous period and from previous year to date
- 2004 includes the previous years GSE sales
- 2000-2003 includes the percentage of total mortgage sales that go to GSEs
Top Mortgage Sellers to Fannie Mae
Ranking of the top 50 mortgage sellers to Fannie Mae by volume in dollars. Includes market share, volumes for the last two quarters, and total sales of FRMs and ARMs.
Top Mortgage Sellers to Freddie Mac
Ranking of the top 50 mortgage sellers to Freddie Mac by volume in dollars. Includes market share, volumes for the last two quarters, and total sales of FRMs and ARMs.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: A 25 Percent Chance Uncle Sam Will Lose the GSE Lawsuits / Risk-Sharing Depletes Shareholder Value / Former Fannie CEO Mudd Settles with SEC / Mudds Second Act Didnt Last Long / A New Hire for Closing Corp.
- New GSE Application Allows for Cell Phone Numbers, Email Address, More. Industry Applauds
- The Final Tally: Nonbanks Battered by MSR Accounting in 2Q16
- Fannie Reclaims (Some of the) Share it Lost in First-Time Homebuyer Market
- Mortgage M&A Activity Continues Apace; Eight Deals in Two Months