Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Top GSE Mortgage Sellers
Ranking of the top 100 sellers by combined sales to Fannie Mae and Freddie Macfor a given period. Includes total sales, as well as sales to Fannie Mae and sales to Freddie Mac. For 2000-2004, data are annual; for 2014-2015, data are by month or cumulative quarter.
- 2014-12M2015 includes percentage changes from previous period and from previous year to date
- 2004 includes the previous years GSE sales
- 2000-2003 includes the percentage of total mortgage sales that go to GSEs
Top Mortgage Sellers to Fannie Mae
Ranking of the top 50 mortgage sellers to Fannie Mae by volume in dollars. Includes market share, volumes for the last two quarters, and total sales of FRMs and ARMs.
Top Mortgage Sellers to Freddie Mac
Ranking of the top 50 mortgage sellers to Freddie Mac by volume in dollars. Includes market share, volumes for the last two quarters, and total sales of FRMs and ARMs.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- Finally, Signs of Credit Loosening in the GSE Market
- A $470 Million Settlement for HSBC; Bank Continues to Pay for the Sins of Household Finance
- Fitch Issues MBS Warning on Home Prices in the San Francisco Area; 14 Percent Overvalued?