Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Top GSE Mortgage Sellers
Ranking of the top 100 sellers by combined sales to Fannie Mae and Freddie Macfor a given period. Includes total sales, as well as sales to Fannie Mae and sales to Freddie Mac. For 2000-2004, data are annual; for 2014-2016, data are by month or cumulative quarter.
- 2014-3M2016 includes percentage changes from previous period and from previous year to date
- 2004 includes the previous years GSE sales
- 2000-2003 includes the percentage of total mortgage sales that go to GSEs
Top Mortgage Sellers to Fannie Mae
Ranking of the top 50 mortgage sellers to Fannie Mae by volume in dollars. Includes market share, volumes for the last two quarters, and total sales of FRMs and ARMs.
Top Mortgage Sellers to Freddie Mac
Ranking of the top 50 mortgage sellers to Freddie Mac by volume in dollars. Includes market share, volumes for the last two quarters, and total sales of FRMs and ARMs.
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Time to Worry Again? Agency MBS Trading Hits Low for the Year. The New Normal?
- What Were Hearing: When in Doubt, Copy the FHA / A Long List of Suspects / Was the TRID Mess Overblown? / Freddie is Safe / Bulk MSR Deals from IMA, MVSG / Arch MI Shines / MBA Backs Mortgage Broker Marc Savitt / Bill and Joes Excellent Salary Adventure
- Impac Bucks the Trend and Increases Lending in 1Q, Expects More Growth; Earnings Marred by Adjustments
- A Slump for Commercial MBS in 1Q16, Including GSE Multifamily
- The Final Origination Tally for 1Q16: A Slight Decline but Results Vary Among Lenders