Top Mortgage Securities Producers
Data ranking the top MBS producers in total MBS by dollar volume and market share. Includes non-agency, FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA volume as well as percent change YTD. 2009-2011 data consists only agency producers.
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- Banks Report Strongest Mortgage Profits in Two Years
- What Were Hearing: Its About to be Official: Blackstone Buying PMAC / Whos Next on the Blackstone Hit List? / The Asking Price for RoundPoint is / Ocwens Share Price Gets Clobbered Again / India Not the USA / The Return of Mark Filler
- Short Takes: PMAC and Blackstone, What Gives? / Meet the New Head of the NYDFS? / BofA Makes Progress on Mortgage Relief / Freddie Dumps NPLs / Home Point Hires Ex-Weichert Official
- Two Harbors Prepares Jumbo MBS Backed by QMs with Little Seasoning
- Ocwens Sale of Servicing to Nationstar Might Not Go Through