Top Mortgage Securities Producers
Data ranking the top MBS producers in total MBS by dollar volume and market share. Includes non-agency, FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA volume as well as percent change YTD. 2009-2011 data consists only agency producers.
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Origination Tally for 1Q16: A Slight Decline but Results Vary Among Lenders
- Short Takes: Ocwens Potential India Problem / Will Trump Penalize Servicers for Offshoring? / Altisource and Ocwen, Connected at the Hip / Bill Would Let GSEs Retain Capital / Spurs Capital Out on Its Own
- What Were Hearing: When in Doubt, Copy the FHA / A Long List of Suspects / Was the TRID Mess Overblown? / Freddie is Safe / Bulk MSR Deals from IMA, MVSG / Arch MI Shines / MBA Backs Mortgage Broker Marc Savitt / Bill and Joes Excellent Salary Adventure
- Delinquencies Continue to Fall but Foreclosure Timelines Hit New Highs
- CFPB Ready to Deal? Agency Will Make Adjustments to TRID (Know Before You Owe); Unclear On Far It Will Go