Top Mortgage Securities Producers
Data ranking the top MBS producers in total MBS by dollar volume and market share. Includes non-agency, FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA volume as well as percent change YTD. 2009-2011 data consists only agency producers.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- Two GOP Congressmen Voice Concerns Over Declining GSE Capital
- In 4Q15, Jumbo Market Held Up Better Than GSE and FHA Lending