Top Mortgage Securities Producers
Data ranking the top MBS producers in total MBS by dollar volume and market share. Includes non-agency, FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA volume as well as percent change YTD. 2009-2011 data consists only agency producers.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- Mortgage Repurchases by Banks Hit Five-Year Low
- Short Takes: Happy Holidays From Ocwen: Youre Fired / But Churchill Mortgage is Hiring / Radian Writes $3 Billion in New Business / PNC Settles with Freddie Mac / MSRs Save the Day at Independents
- What Were Hearing: Will Watt Make the CSP a Priority at FHFA? / FHFA May Pick a CSP Chairman First / Luke Hayden? / Fear and Loathing in Servicing-land / Why is a Top-Ranked LO Being Sued by WJB?
- Bexil American Mortgage in the Hunt for a Retail Lender, MSRs
- Appeals Court Deals HUD, CFPB a Setback Over Affiliated Business Arrangements