Top Mortgage Originators Overall
Top Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators as well as previous year's volume, change (%) and rank. Data available from 1991-1Q13.
- 1Q13: The top 30 originators.
- 2012: The top 100 originators.
- 2011: The top 100 originators.
- 2008-2010: The top 50 originators.
- 2005-2007: The top 40 originators, quarterly data included.
- 1994-2004: The top 30 originators.
- 1991-1993: The top 25 originators.
Please note that 1991 and 1992 data do not include previous year's volume, change or rank.
Top Mortgage Originators (HMDA Data)
Top Online Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Online Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators, previous year's volume and percent change for each ranked lender. 2007 data also include volume broken down by retail and wholesale, and percentage of online originations. Data available from 2004-2007.
Top Online Retail and Wholesale Producers
Ranking of both the top online retail and wholesale producers for a given year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well quarterly breakdowns, market share, and change from the previous year. (2001 Data does not include market share.) Data available from 2001-2007.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2012
- Top Mortgage Players
- 2013 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Dont Buy GSE Preferred, Says Former Regulator / The Dr. Frankenstein of the Mortgage Industry / Mortgage Master Ramps Up Jumbo Lending / Not so Fast on Using a HELOC to Pay Off Student Loan Debt / Auction.com Branches Out
- Flagstar Once Again Contemplating Selling Huge MSR Package
- Bank Production of Nonconforming Mortgages Bolsters Portfolios
- Industry Tells Congress: QM Will Severely Restrict Credit
- Short Takes: MBA Wants GSEs to Synchronize Their AU Engines / Poll Shows Lenders Want GSEs Left Alone / A New Player in Wholesale / Cerberus Bidding on NPLs, More / Hank Paulson Wanted Receivership for Fannie and Freddie