Top Mortgage Originators Overall
Top Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top mortgage originators by dollar volume. Includes market share of ranked originators as well as previous year's volume, change (%) and rank. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
- 4Q14: The top 40 originators
- 2011-3Q14: The top 100 originators.
- 2008-2010: The top 50 originators.
- 2005-2007: The top 40 originators, quarterly data included.
- 1994-2004: The top 30 originators.
- 1991-1993: The top 25 originators.
Please note that 1991 and 1992 data do not include previous year's volume, change or rank.
Top Mortgage Originators (HMDA Data)
Top Online Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Online Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators, previous year's volume and percent change for each ranked lender. 2007 data also include volume broken down by retail and wholesale, and percentage of online originations. Data available from 2004-2007.
Top Online Retail and Wholesale Producers
Ranking of both the top online retail and wholesale producers for a given year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well quarterly breakdowns, market share, and change from the previous year. (2001 Data does not include market share.) Data available from 2001-2007.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
With the recent dip in interest rates, how do you feel about loan volumes this year?
- We see loan production ending 2015 flat compared to 2014.
- Were optimistic that our originations will rise by 10 to 20 percent year over year.
- Were really optimistic: We expect production to increase by 20 percent or better from last year.
- Were not so bullish. Originations for us may actually fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Increasingly, Real Estate Agents are Warming Up to Call-Center Lenders
- What Were Hearing: PHH, Worth Double? / BofA, Slow and Really Cautious / No Cut in G-Fees? Heres Why / Protecting Your Officers and Directors / A Market on Fire: VA Lending
- Going, Going, Gone: HARP Volumes a Shadow of What They Used to Be
- Another Cross to Bear for Jumbo MBS: Investors Like GSE Risk-Share Deals Better
- Short Takes: Nationstar Hiring? / Ocwen for Sale? / Is it Safe for Nonbanks to Start Originating Seconds? / A Capital Break for MSRs? / Impac Posts Loss