Top Mortgage Originators Overall
Top Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators as well as previous year's volume, change (%) and rank. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
- 2Q14: The top 30 originators.
- 1Q14: The top 100 originators.
- 2013: The top 100 originators.
- 2012: The top 100 originators.
- 2011: The top 100 originators.
- 2008-2010: The top 50 originators.
- 2005-2007: The top 40 originators, quarterly data included.
- 1994-2004: The top 30 originators.
- 1991-1993: The top 25 originators.
Please note that 1991 and 1992 data do not include previous year's volume, change or rank.
Top Mortgage Originators (HMDA Data)
Top Online Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Online Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators, previous year's volume and percent change for each ranked lender. 2007 data also include volume broken down by retail and wholesale, and percentage of online originations. Data available from 2004-2007.
Top Online Retail and Wholesale Producers
Ranking of both the top online retail and wholesale producers for a given year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well quarterly breakdowns, market share, and change from the previous year. (2001 Data does not include market share.) Data available from 2001-2007.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Originations Bounce Back in 2Q; Share of Total Production Soars
- GNMA Working on Position Paper on Nonbank Servicers; Agency Concerned About Capital and Infrastructure
- Credit Suisse Issues Complex Jumbo MBS, New Penn a Major Contributor
- FHFA Rule Would Effectively Ban Most REITs from FHLB System
- What Were Hearing: The Never Ending Ocwen Story / Moodys Downgrades Ocwen / No HQ Sale for Freddie Mac / Will the CFPB Buy the Fannie Property? / Now, Why Does Fannie Mae Need an Attorney with NYSE Knowledge?