Top Mortgage Originators Overall
Top Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators as well as previous year's volume, change (%) and rank. Data available from 1991-3Q13.
- 3Q13: The top 30 originators.
- 2Q13: The top 100 originators.
- 1Q13: The top 100 originators.
- 2012: The top 100 originators.
- 2011: The top 100 originators.
- 2008-2010: The top 50 originators.
- 2005-2007: The top 40 originators, quarterly data included.
- 1994-2004: The top 30 originators.
- 1991-1993: The top 25 originators.
Please note that 1991 and 1992 data do not include previous year's volume, change or rank.
Top Mortgage Originators (HMDA Data)
Top Online Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Online Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators, previous year's volume and percent change for each ranked lender. 2007 data also include volume broken down by retail and wholesale, and percentage of online originations. Data available from 2004-2007.
Top Online Retail and Wholesale Producers
Ranking of both the top online retail and wholesale producers for a given year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well quarterly breakdowns, market share, and change from the previous year. (2001 Data does not include market share.) Data available from 2001-2007.
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
Most Popular Stories
- Ocwen Enters Settlement with State AGs, Servicing Transfers a Concern
- Short Takes: Fannie's New Servicing Transfer Policy / Another FHFA Settlement / FHA Compliance Issues / Mod Activity Declines / Housing Affordability / CFPB Seeks Beta Testers
- DC Judge Approves $153 Million Fannie, KPMG Class-Action Settlement
- Mortgage Securities Market Continued to Grow in 3Q13; Ginnie the Hottest Sector
- Mortgage Industry May Fight Back Against New Risk-Pricing Charges From Fannie and Freddie