Top Mortgage Originators Overall
Top Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top mortgage originators by dollar volume. Includes market share of ranked originators as well as previous year's volume, change (%) and rank. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
- 1Q15: The top 40 originators.
- 2011-4Q14: The top 100 originators.
- 2008-2010: The top 50 originators.
- 2005-2007: The top 40 originators, quarterly data included.
- 1994-2004: The top 30 originators.
- 1991-1993: The top 25 originators.
Please note that 1991 and 1992 data do not include previous year's volume, change or rank.
Top Mortgage Originators (HMDA Data)
Top Online Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Online Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators, previous year's volume and percent change for each ranked lender. 2007 data also include volume broken down by retail and wholesale, and percentage of online originations. Data available from 2004-2007.
Top Online Retail and Wholesale Producers
Ranking of both the top online retail and wholesale producers for a given year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well quarterly breakdowns, market share, and change from the previous year. (2001 Data does not include market share.) Data available from 2001-2007.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
The Supreme Court recently decided that mortgage loan officers are entitled to overtime pay. How has this affected your shop?
- It's a very big deal, but our company will limit OT pay or pay very little.
- Its sort of a big deal, but we have no plans to pay overtime pay at all.
- We have no problem paying our LOs OT.
- Were still studying the case and have not yet decided what to do.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Loan Production Almost Equal to FHA Thanks to Refis
- Quicken Raises $1.25 Billion of Debt at Attractive Yields
- State Regulators Found Evidence of Document Tampering by Servicers
- Short Takes: Michigan Mutual Names New Retail Chief / Sterne Agee Dumps Altisource / However, ASPS Insiders Buy Shares / Ellie Maes Lofty PE Ratio / MGIC Gets New EVP of Risk
- What Were Hearing: PMAC Hits the Auction Block / Whos Next? / A $1B Originator Goes to a Bank / Ocwens Back, Baby (Not Really) / Whats in a Mortgage Companys Name? / MI Firms Post Earnings