Top Mortgage Originators Overall
Top Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators as well as previous year's volume, change (%) and rank. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
- 2Q14: The top 30 originators.
- 1Q14: The top 100 originators.
- 2013: The top 100 originators.
- 2012: The top 100 originators.
- 2011: The top 100 originators.
- 2008-2010: The top 50 originators.
- 2005-2007: The top 40 originators, quarterly data included.
- 1994-2004: The top 30 originators.
- 1991-1993: The top 25 originators.
Please note that 1991 and 1992 data do not include previous year's volume, change or rank.
Top Mortgage Originators (HMDA Data)
Top Online Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Online Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators, previous year's volume and percent change for each ranked lender. 2007 data also include volume broken down by retail and wholesale, and percentage of online originations. Data available from 2004-2007.
Top Online Retail and Wholesale Producers
Ranking of both the top online retail and wholesale producers for a given year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well quarterly breakdowns, market share, and change from the previous year. (2001 Data does not include market share.) Data available from 2001-2007.
- JUST OUT! Top Players 2Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- The Flagstar Settlement: the CFPB Effectively Halts Servicing Sales
- Fitch: Borrowers at Risk When Mortgage Servicing is Off-Shored
- Higher-Priced Mortgage Lending on the Rise?
- Short Takes: MBA Involved With Nonbank Working Group Too / An NPL Brain Drain at Lone Star Funds / A $57 Million Problem for the FHLBs of Des Moines and Seattle / FHFA to IG: We Dont Think So
- Short Takes: CFPB Slams Flagstar Over Mods / No, a New Mortgage Trade Group is NOT Forming / BofA Transferring MSRs to Shellpoint / Merger of Two FHLBs an Aberration? / NJ Senator Intros Share-Appreciation Mortgage Bill