Top Mortgage Originators Overall
Top Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top mortgage originators by dollar volume. Includes market share of ranked originators as well as previous year's volume, change (%) and rank.
- 3M16: The top 50 originators.
- 2011-12M15: The top 100 originators.
- 2008-2010: The top 50 originators.
- 2005-2007: The top 40 originators, quarterly data included.
- 1994-2004: The top 30 originators.
- 1991-1993: The top 25 originators.
Please note that 1991 and 1992 data do not include previous year's volume, change or rank.
Top Mortgage Originators (HMDA Data)
Top Online Mortgage Originators
Rankings of the top Online Mortgage Originators by dollar volume for a given year. Includes market share of ranked originators, previous year's volume and percent change for each ranked lender. 2007 data also include volume broken down by retail and wholesale, and percentage of online originations. Data available from 2004-2007.
Top Online Retail and Wholesale Producers
Ranking of both the top online retail and wholesale producers for a given year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well quarterly breakdowns, market share, and change from the previous year. (2001 Data does not include market share.) Data available from 2001-2007.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- Single-Security Transition Could Become Model for Figuring Out Future of GSE Legacy MBS
- CFPB Singles Out Loan Servicers for Tech Failures. Are Fines Coming?
- What Were Hearing: Mortgage Lenders to England: Thanks for Igniting Another Refi Boom / Servicers Cringe? Maybe Not / Brexit, Plunging Rates and the GSE Hedging Issue / More on a Possible FHA MIP Cut / Capsilon Gets Investment from PE Firm
- FHFAs Attempt to Consolidate Shareholder Cases Denied
- New Concerns Arise About Nonbanks Ability to Meet Ginnie MBS Servicing Advances