Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Top Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Customers
Rankings of the top customers for Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. Data available from 1993-1999 and for 2006. Data from 1993-1999 include the top 100 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac customers by dollar volume and number of loans.
2006 data include the top 20 mortgage customers for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and also gives the market share of each as well as the volume of FRM and ARM sales and the percentage of lender's GSE sales that go to each GSE.
- 1996-1999 includes the lenders total originations in dollar volume and number, the average loan amount, and the percentage of total originations sold to Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac.
- 1995 includes total loans made by the lender, percentage of Fannie Mae/Freddie Macs business the lender comprises, and the percentage of the lenders business Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac comprises.
- 1994 includes the percentage of Fannie Mae/Freddie Macs business the lender comprises and the percentage of the lenders business Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac comprises.
- 1993 includes the top 50 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac customers, their average loan amount and market share.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- GSE Buybacks Fell to Record Low in Fourth Quarter, 2016
- What Were Hearing: No GSE Capital in Nine Months / But Dont Sweat It / Mel Knows / Fairholmes Bad Bet on Sears / Impac Borrows Against Fannie Mae MSRs / Blends Clients Include Movement Mortgage
- Grants Help Launch 15 New Mortgage Brokerage Shops
- Grant from NAMB and United Wholesale Helps Fund 15 New Mortgage Broker Shops