Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Top Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Customers
Rankings of the top customers for Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. Data available from 1993-1999 and for 2006. Data from 1993-1999 include the top 100 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac customers by dollar volume and number of loans.
2006 data include the top 20 mortgage customers for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and also gives the market share of each as well as the volume of FRM and ARM sales and the percentage of lender's GSE sales that go to each GSE.
- 1996-1999 includes the lenders total originations in dollar volume and number, the average loan amount, and the percentage of total originations sold to Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac.
- 1995 includes total loans made by the lender, percentage of Fannie Mae/Freddie Macs business the lender comprises, and the percentage of the lenders business Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac comprises.
- 1994 includes the percentage of Fannie Mae/Freddie Macs business the lender comprises and the percentage of the lenders business Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac comprises.
- 1993 includes the top 50 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac customers, their average loan amount and market share.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals