Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Top Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Customers
Rankings of the top customers for Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. Data available from 1993-1999 and for 2006. Data from 1993-1999 include the top 100 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac customers by dollar volume and number of loans.
2006 data include the top 20 mortgage customers for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and also gives the market share of each as well as the volume of FRM and ARM sales and the percentage of lender's GSE sales that go to each GSE.
- 1996-1999 includes the lenders total originations in dollar volume and number, the average loan amount, and the percentage of total originations sold to Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac.
- 1995 includes total loans made by the lender, percentage of Fannie Mae/Freddie Macs business the lender comprises, and the percentage of the lenders business Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac comprises.
- 1994 includes the percentage of Fannie Mae/Freddie Macs business the lender comprises and the percentage of the lenders business Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac comprises.
- 1993 includes the top 50 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac customers, their average loan amount and market share.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Servicing Transfer Activity Slowed in 1Q17; Fannies Temporary Freeze a Factor
- Investors Unite Criticizes Parts of MBAs GSE Plan
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)
- Signs of Life in Ginnie Mae Servicing Sales? MIAC Out with a $2.1 Billion Package