Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Activity
Top Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Customers
Rankings of the top customers for Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. Data available from 1993-1999 and for 2006. Data from 1993-1999 include the top 100 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac customers by dollar volume and number of loans.
2006 data include the top 20 mortgage customers for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and also gives the market share of each as well as the volume of FRM and ARM sales and the percentage of lender's GSE sales that go to each GSE.
- 1996-1999 includes the lenders total originations in dollar volume and number, the average loan amount, and the percentage of total originations sold to Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac.
- 1995 includes total loans made by the lender, percentage of Fannie Mae/Freddie Macs business the lender comprises, and the percentage of the lenders business Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac comprises.
- 1994 includes the percentage of Fannie Mae/Freddie Macs business the lender comprises and the percentage of the lenders business Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac comprises.
- 1993 includes the top 50 Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac customers, their average loan amount and market share.
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Short Takes: PE Firm Eyes Three Mortgage Acquisitions / One Lender Thats Definitely Looking / LOS Vendor Hires New President / Another Court Victory for PHH
- Cordray Has a Target on His Back. But When Will Trump Pull the Trigger?
- Servicing Auctions Begin to Heat Up; New Packages from IMA, Phoenix
- Moodys Reaches $864 Million Settlement with DOJ and 21 States for Pre-Crisis Ratings