Top Interest-Only Originators
Ranking of the top 15 interest-only lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes breakouts for the four most recent quarters as well as quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year change.
Top Interest-Only/Option ARM Producers
Ranking of the top interest-only/option ARM lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes the percentage of the lender's total originations nontraditional mortgages comprise as well as option ARM, interest-only ARM and interest-only FRM volume, as well as estimated totals for all lenders.
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- Prospect Mortgage Pulls the Plug on Marketing Service Agreements; A CFPB Crackdown on RESPA?
- Short Takes: An Industry Truce with the CFPB? / No Pay Raises for You! / Bill Would Expand the QM Safe Harbor / Quicken #1 in Customer Satisfaction / Applications Rise Ever So Slightly
- And the Beat Goes On: Megabanks Still Backing Away from Servicing
- Nations Largest Lender Wells Fargo Withdraws From Marketing Service Agreements Too
- Texas Lender About to Hit the Market; Five Mid-Sized Lenders for Sale?