Top Interest-Only Originators
Ranking of the top 15 interest-only lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes breakouts for the four most recent quarters as well as quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year change.
Top Interest-Only/Option ARM Producers
Ranking of the top interest-only/option ARM lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes the percentage of the lender's total originations nontraditional mortgages comprise as well as option ARM, interest-only ARM and interest-only FRM volume, as well as estimated totals for all lenders.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- PennyMac Financial Ready to Launch Wholesale Unit
- Final Tally: 2015 the Second Worst for MBS Trading Volume
- What Were Hearing: CFPB Tries to Clear the Air on Construction Loans / A Friendly Holiday Letter From Richard? / CMC Supports the FR Move / A Tech Firm Enters the Mortgage Space / $1 Billion a Month in MSR Purchases
- KBRA Director: Top Four Banks Will Exit Residential Lending or Down Size
- Slow Growth for Ginnie Mae Servicing in 2015, Lower Delinquencies