Top Interest-Only Originators
Ranking of the top 15 interest-only lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes breakouts for the four most recent quarters as well as quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year change.
Top Interest-Only/Option ARM Producers
Ranking of the top interest-only/option ARM lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes the percentage of the lender's total originations nontraditional mortgages comprise as well as option ARM, interest-only ARM and interest-only FRM volume, as well as estimated totals for all lenders.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbank MSR Share Expands in 3Q16
- MorVest Working on Large Ginnie Mae MSR Sale
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance