Top Interest-Only/Option ARM Producers
Ranking of the top interest-only/option ARM lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Includes the percentage of the lender's total originations nontraditional mortgages comprise as well as option ARM, interest-only ARM and interest-only FRM volume, as well as estimated totals for all lenders. Data available from 2006-2008.
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Ocwen Investors Getting Concerned About Latest Lawsky Probe?
- SHORT TAKES: Negative Outlook / Fannie to Assess Late Fees / Servicers Implement CFPB Rules / Crowdfunding Servicing Purchases / Johnson-Crapo Outlook
- Servicing Deal Makers Say MSR Market is Not Frozen
- Short Takes: Ethos To Fund Loans in Colorado / Lawsky Wonders Aloud On Why Ocwen Does Not Love NY Realtors / Jumbo MBS Bust This Year? / Garrett Warns on CFPB / FHFA To Collect More Borrower Info
- FHFA May Seek Industry Input on G-Fee Hike