Top Mortgage Originators
Top Bank & Thrift Home-Equity Lenders
Table of the top bank and thrift home equity lenders by home equity loan volume. Data include total, HELOC and CES volume as well as HEL origination numbers for the year. Totals for all banks and thrifts are also included.
2Q14 data rank the top 50 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
3Q13-4Q13 data rank the top 100 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
2009 to 2Q13 data rank the top 50 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. 2007 and 2008 data rank the top 25 lenders. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
2005 and 2006 data rank the top 11 lenders.
Top Depository Institutions in Total HEL Business
Chart listing top banks, thrifts and credit unions by volume of home equity lending business. Includes breakouts for outstanding home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), closed-end seconds in portfolio, and unused HELOC commitments. Also includes market share and quarter-to-quarter change.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- FHA Production Strong in 3Q; Quicken #1 Again
- Arvest Working on MSR Sale with a Subservicing Option
- Wilbur Ross Quits Ocwens Board for Vice Chairmanship at Bank of Cyprus
- Is the RMBS Outlook Glass Half Empty or Half Full?
- Risk-Based Pricing Continues: Lower FICO Score Borrowers Saw Bigger Hikes in G-Fees