Top Mortgage Originators
Top Bank & Thrift Home-Equity Lenders
Table of the top bank and thrift home equity lenders by home equity loan volume. Data include total, HELOC and CES volume as well as HEL origination numbers for the year. Totals for all banks and thrifts are also included.
2Q14-3Q14 data rank the top 50 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
3Q13-4Q13 data rank the top 100 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
2009 to 2Q13 data rank the top 50 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. 2007 and 2008 data rank the top 25 lenders. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
2005 and 2006 data rank the top 11 lenders.
Top Depository Institutions in Total HEL Business
Chart listing top banks, thrifts and credit unions by volume of home equity lending business. Includes breakouts for outstanding home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), closed-end seconds in portfolio, and unused HELOC commitments. Also includes market share and quarter-to-quarter change.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Although Fannie and Freddie are Shrinking, Staffing Levels Hold Steady
- Ginnie Mae Facing Accounting Restatement Thanks to TBW Mess
- More Details Leak Out on Ocwens $45B MSR Sale: Bifurcated Reps and Warrants
- A Bank Is Buying Ocwens $45 Billion Package of Fannie Mae Servicing Rights
- CFPB to Fully Enforce TRID When August 1 Rolls Around