Top Mortgage Originators
Top Bank & Thrift Home-Equity Lenders
Table of the top bank and thrift home equity lenders by home equity loan volume. Data include total, HELOC and CES volume as well as HEL origination numbers for the year. Totals for all banks and thrifts are also included.
2Q14 data rank the top 50 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
3Q13-4Q13 data rank the top 100 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
2009 to 2Q13 data rank the top 50 lenders and the percent change from the previous quarter. 2007 and 2008 data rank the top 25 lenders. Total numbers for all investors are also included.
2005 and 2006 data rank the top 11 lenders.
Top Depository Institutions in Total HEL Business
Chart listing top banks, thrifts and credit unions by volume of home equity lending business. Includes breakouts for outstanding home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), closed-end seconds in portfolio, and unused HELOC commitments. Also includes market share and quarter-to-quarter change.
- FRESH OFF THE PRESSES! GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Over the next six months we plan to hire this many more additional loan officers:
- 1 to 10 (We're being careful.)
- 11 to 30 (We're optimistic.)
- More than 30 (We're in a growth mode as the banks get out.)
- We're cutting back. (Are you nuts? It's ugly out there.)
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Ushers in New Capital Rules for Issuers; Firms Will be Scored Monthly
- Short Takes: Will FHFAs Mel Watt Deliver the Goods? / Actually, Fannie is Buying 97 Percent LTV Loans, But / IBM Gets Whacked / First Republics GOS / Quicken CEO Sworn in at MBA Show
- CFPB Throws the Industry a Few Bones on theTRID Rule
- A New Player in Mortgage M&A: Mid-sized Commercial Banks
- What Were Hearing: MBA Turns a Profit Again / About that MBA Office Building / The State of the Mortgage Union / The Era of Non-QM Starts Right Now / No Clarity From Wingspan / Ellie Maes Sky High P/E Ratio / Yet Another Departure From Nationstar Mortgage