Top Agency Sellers
Top GSE Refinance-Mortgage Sellers
Chart detailing top 50 sellers by dollar volume, based on GSE MBS issued during the period. Includes breakouts for Fannie and Freddie. Also includes refi share of total, market share and change over previous period and year prior.
Top GSE Sellers of High LTV Refinance Loans
Chart ranking the top sellers of high loan-to-value ratio loans to the GSEs. Columns are: Total high LTV refinance volume in dollars, market share, distribution (high LTV volume as percentage of seller's total GSE sales), and dollar volume for LTV bands 85-104, 105-125 and greater than 125.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With rates higher this year, there has been talk of lenders liberalizing their underwriting standards in an effort to increase volume and make up for lower refis.
Do you think your shop will loosen standards over the coming three months?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot.
- Yes and, heck, we may even do non-QM lending.
- No, not at all.
- No and we may even tighten credit.
Most Popular Stories
- Home-Equity Lending Up in 2016, but HEL Debt Sinks to 13-Year Low
- A Change in the GSE PSPAs Coming Soon? Dont Bet on It
- Bank Holdings of First Liens Increased in 4Q16 Ever So Slightly
- Wall Streeter Phillips to Play Critical Role at Treasury on GSE Reform; GSE Principles Coming Soon from Trump?
- VA Considering Stronger Measures to Stop Early Solicitation of Purchase Loans for Refis