Top Agency Sellers
Top GSE Refinance-Mortgage Sellers
Chart detailing top 50 sellers by dollar volume, based on GSE MBS issued during the period. Includes breakouts for Fannie and Freddie. Also includes refi share of total, market share and change over previous period and year prior.
Top GSE Sellers of High LTV Refinance Loans
Chart ranking the top sellers of high loan-to-value ratio loans to the GSEs. Columns are: Total high LTV refinance volume in dollars, market share, distribution (high LTV volume as percentage of seller's total GSE sales), and dollar volume for LTV bands 85-104, 105-125 and greater than 125.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?