Top Agency Sellers
Top GSE Refinance-Mortgage Sellers
Chart detailing top 50 sellers by dollar volume, based on GSE MBS issued during the period. Includes breakouts for Fannie and Freddie. Also includes refi share of total, market share and change over previous period and year prior.
Top GSE Sellers of High LTV Refinance Loans
Chart ranking the top sellers of high loan-to-value ratio loans to the GSEs. Columns are: Total high LTV refinance volume in dollars, market share, distribution (high LTV volume as percentage of seller's total GSE sales), and dollar volume for LTV bands 85-104, 105-125 and greater than 125.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Deephaven Bought $550 Million of Nonprime/Non-QM Loans in 2016