Top Agency Sellers
Top GSE Refinance-Mortgage Sellers
Chart detailing top 50 sellers by dollar volume, based on GSE MBS issued during the period. Includes breakouts for Fannie and Freddie. Also includes refi share of total, market share and change over previous period and year prior.
Top GSE Sellers of High LTV Refinance Loans
Chart ranking the top sellers of high loan-to-value ratio loans to the GSEs. Columns are: Total high LTV refinance volume in dollars, market share, distribution (high LTV volume as percentage of seller's total GSE sales), and dollar volume for LTV bands 85-104, 105-125 and greater than 125.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- Trump Nominates Dr. Carson for HUD Secretary; Speculation Begins on FHA Premium Cuts
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?