Top Agency Sellers
Top Ginnie Mae Issuers
Lists the top Ginnie Mae Issuers for a given year by total dollar volume and market share.
August 2016 includes percent change from previous month.
1993-9M16 includes percent change from the previous year.
1992 includes dollar volumes for both the first and second halves of the year as well as the total.
Top Nonbank Ginnie Mae Issuers
Chart ranking top nonbank issuers of GNMA MBS by dollar volume. Includes breakouts for agency (FHA, VA, RHS) and sequential and annual change.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans