Ginnie Mae Activity
Top Ginnie Mae Issuers
Lists the top Ginnie Mae Issuers for a given year by total dollar volume and market share.
1993-12M15 includes percent change from the previous year.
1992 includes dollar volumes for both the first and second halves of the year as well as the total.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents
- Finally, Signs of Credit Loosening in the GSE Market
- A $470 Million Settlement for HSBC; Bank Continues to Pay for the Sins of Household Finance
- Fitch Issues MBS Warning on Home Prices in the San Francisco Area; 14 Percent Overvalued?