FHA Lending Activity
Top FHA Jumbo Lenders
Rankings of the top FHA Jumbo Lenders by dollar volume for a given period. Includes market share of ranked originators as well as previous year's volume, change (%) and rank. For 2009-2013, charts list top 50; later charts list top 100.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: A 25 Percent Chance Uncle Sam Will Lose the GSE Lawsuits / Risk-Sharing Depletes Shareholder Value / Former Fannie CEO Mudd Settles with SEC / Mudds Second Act Didnt Last Long / A New Hire for Closing Corp.
- New GSE Application Allows for Cell Phone Numbers, Email Address, More. Industry Applauds
- The Final Tally: Nonbanks Battered by MSR Accounting in 2Q16
- Fannie Reclaims (Some of the) Share it Lost in First-Time Homebuyer Market
- Mortgage M&A Activity Continues Apace; Eight Deals in Two Months