Top Mortgage Originators
Top Conventional Conforming and FHA/VA Producers
Ranking of both the top Conventional Conforming and FHA/VA Producers by year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as their total originations and the percentage of those originations that is conventional or FHA/VA.
- 2013-12M16: the top 25 conventional-conforming producers and the top 25 government-insured producers, quarterly volume for each data and percentage change from the previous year, omitting total originations and percentage of total originations
- 2008-2012: the top 20 producers in each category, quarterly volume for each data and percentage change from the previous year, omitting total originations and percentage of total originations
- 2004-2007: the top 20 producers in each category
- 1998-2003: the top 15 conventional conforming and FHA/VA producers
- 1998-2000: does not include the market share for each ranked lender
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?