Top Mortgage Originators
Top Conventional Conforming and FHA/VA Producers
Ranking of both the top Conventional Conforming and FHA/VA Producers by year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as their total originations and the percentage of those originations that is conventional or FHA/VA.
- 2013-6M16: the top 25 conventional-conforming producers and the top 25 government-insured producers, quarterly volume for each data and percentage change from the previous year, omitting total originations and percentage of total originations
- 2008-2012: the top 20 producers in each category, quarterly volume for each data and percentage change from the previous year, omitting total originations and percentage of total originations
- 2004-2007: the top 20 producers in each category
- 1998-2003: the top 15 conventional conforming and FHA/VA producers
- 1998-2000: does not include the market share for each ranked lender
Most Popular Stories
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity