Top Mortgage Originators
Top Conventional Conforming and FHA/VA Producers
Ranking of both the top Conventional Conforming and FHA/VA Producers by year. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as their total originations and the percentage of those originations that is conventional or FHA/VA.
- 2013-6M16: the top 25 conventional-conforming producers and the top 25 government-insured producers, quarterly volume for each data and percentage change from the previous year, omitting total originations and percentage of total originations
- 2008-2012: the top 20 producers in each category, quarterly volume for each data and percentage change from the previous year, omitting total originations and percentage of total originations
- 2004-2007: the top 20 producers in each category
- 1998-2003: the top 15 conventional conforming and FHA/VA producers
- 1998-2000: does not include the market share for each ranked lender
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues