Top Mortgage Originators
Top Broker and Correspondent Producers
Ranking of both the top broker and correspondent producers for a given period. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as their total wholesale originations and the percentage of those originations that is wholesale.
- 2008-6M16 data include quarterly volume and change from the previous year, and omit percentage of wholesale originations.
- 2006 and 2007 data include percentage of total numbers for each category.
- 2004-2006 data rank the top 20 producers in each category.
- 1994-2003 data rank the top 15 broker and correspondent producers
- 1994-1997 data do not include the market share for each ranked lender.
- 1994-2000 data also include the total originations in dollars for each ranked lender.
Most Popular Stories
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity