Top Mortgage Originators
Top Broker and Correspondent Producers
Ranking of both the top broker and correspondent producers for a given period. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as their total wholesale originations and the percentage of those originations that is wholesale.
- 2008-6M16 data include quarterly volume and change from the previous year, and omit percentage of wholesale originations.
- 2006 and 2007 data include percentage of total numbers for each category.
- 2004-2006 data rank the top 20 producers in each category.
- 1994-2003 data rank the top 15 broker and correspondent producers
- 1994-1997 data do not include the market share for each ranked lender.
- 1994-2000 data also include the total originations in dollars for each ranked lender.
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- M&A Roundup: Freedom Mortgage is in a Buying Mode
- NYDFS Eliminates Servicing Monitor for Ocwen; Restrictions May be Lifted on Servicing Acquisitions Too
- Short Takes: Meet HAL, Your Loan Officer / The Low-Hanging (Mortgage) Fruit / Can a Computer go to Jail? / Digital Mortgage Means What Exactly? / Wedbush Likes Nationstar