Top Mortgage Originators
Top Broker and Correspondent Producers
Ranking of both the top broker and correspondent producers for a given period. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as their total wholesale originations and the percentage of those originations that is wholesale.
- 2008-6M16 data include quarterly volume and change from the previous year, and omit percentage of wholesale originations.
- 2006 and 2007 data include percentage of total numbers for each category.
- 2004-2006 data rank the top 20 producers in each category.
- 1994-2003 data rank the top 15 broker and correspondent producers
- 1994-1997 data do not include the market share for each ranked lender.
- 1994-2000 data also include the total originations in dollars for each ranked lender.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- CFPB Appeals Ruling in PHH Case, with Implications for both the CFPB Director and Lenders/Mortgage Insurers
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?