Top Mortgage Originators
Top Broker and Correspondent Producers
Ranking of both the top broker and correspondent producers for a given period. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as their total wholesale originations and the percentage of those originations that is wholesale.
- 2008-6M16 data include quarterly volume and change from the previous year, and omit percentage of wholesale originations.
- 2006 and 2007 data include percentage of total numbers for each category.
- 2004-2006 data rank the top 20 producers in each category.
- 1994-2003 data rank the top 15 broker and correspondent producers
- 1994-1997 data do not include the market share for each ranked lender.
- 1994-2000 data also include the total originations in dollars for each ranked lender.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Deephaven Bought $550 Million of Nonprime/Non-QM Loans in 2016