Top Mortgage Originators
Top Broker and Correspondent Producers
Ranking of both the top broker and correspondent producers for a given period. Includes dollar volume and market share for each ranked lender as well as their total wholesale originations and the percentage of those originations that is wholesale.
- 2008-6M16 data include quarterly volume and change from the previous year, and omit percentage of wholesale originations.
- 2006 and 2007 data include percentage of total numbers for each category.
- 2004-2006 data rank the top 20 producers in each category.
- 1994-2003 data rank the top 15 broker and correspondent producers
- 1994-1997 data do not include the market share for each ranked lender.
- 1994-2000 data also include the total originations in dollars for each ranked lender.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Monday Morning Mortgage Shocker: Genworth Being Sold to Chinese Company
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Retail Channel was Dominant Source of Jumbos in First Half
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance