Top Alt A Lenders
Ranking of the top Alt A mortgage lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Also includes total originations for ranked lenders and the percentage of those originations that is Alt A. For Q1-Q2 2008 the top 15 lenders are available, and the data omit total originations. For 2006 and 2007, the top 25 lenders are available, for 2005, the top 20 lenders are available, for 2004, the top 15 are available.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Loan Officer Survey: Jumbo Demand Dropping, Banks Will Loosen Underwriting Standards
- Jumbo-Only MBS Issued by Fannie and Freddie Up 90 Percent in 2015
- What Were Hearing: A 2.50 Percent FRM? / Hayman Out of PennyMac / Manny Friedman Losing the Love for PHH? / Sick of Hearing About Quickens Rocket Mortgage? / CFPB Ready to Give Secondary Market Relief on TRID?
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In
- Fairholme Continues Push to Have FHFA Cough Up More PSPA Documents