Top Alt A Lenders
Ranking of the top Alt A mortgage lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Also includes total originations for ranked lenders and the percentage of those originations that is Alt A. For Q1-Q2 2008 the top 15 lenders are available, and the data omit total originations. For 2006 and 2007, the top 25 lenders are available, for 2005, the top 20 lenders are available, for 2004, the top 15 are available.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Guide to the CFPB's Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Guide to CFPB's Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
- Guide to Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- Guide to the CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Guide to the Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Guide to Jumbo Lending and the Rise of Non-Agency MBS Conduits
- 2013 Guide to Fair Lending Compliance
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Treasurys Stegman: Tweaking the GSEs Wont Work / HomeStreet Selling Jumbo Whole Loans / Surprise: VA Loan Limits Rise in Honolulu / A Correction on the FHA MMIF
- Jumbos, Home Equity Lending Showed Signs of Strength in 2013
- Mortgage Analysts Wonder: Is Fast Growth a Crime in New York?
- JPMorgan Chase Slashing Mortgage Programs Left and Right
- Short Takes: BlackRock Exec Buys Into PennyMac / More Banks Financing MSR Deals? / Altisource Stock Clobbered / The Headaches Caused by the CFPB