Top Alt A Lenders
Ranking of the top Alt A mortgage lenders by volume in dollars and market share. Also includes total originations for ranked lenders and the percentage of those originations that is Alt A. For Q1-Q2 2008 the top 15 lenders are available, and the data omit total originations. For 2006 and 2007, the top 25 lenders are available, for 2005, the top 20 lenders are available, for 2004, the top 15 are available.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Tries to Allay Investor Fears on Streamlined Refis
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Missing in Action: Mortgage Banking M&A
- Short Takes: What a Trump White House Means for the GSEs / PHH Will Release 3Q16 Results on Election Day / Wedbush Initiates Coverage of PHH / Freedom From Reps & Warrants? / The First Hispanic-American MBS Chair / New Hires for Silver Hill
- MBA: Originations Look Decent for 2017