Government (Agency) MBS Activity
Top Agency MBS Seller/Issuers by Pool Type
Chart providing breakouts by pool type for top agency MBS issuers. Breakouts for GSE sales are 30-year fixed-rate, 20-year fixed-rate, 15-year fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, Home Affordable Refinance Program, and jumbo. For Ginnie Mae issuance, the breakouts are FRM, ARM and jumbo.
Top USDA Loan Securitizers
Ranking of the top 10 USDA loan securitizers by volume. Includes breakouts for the most recent four quarters, market share, and percent change sequentially and year-over-year. Totals for the entire USDA securitization market are also included.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout