Government (Agency) MBS Activity
Top Agency MBS Seller/Issuers by Pool Type
Chart providing breakouts by pool type for top agency MBS issuers. Breakouts for GSE sales are 30-year fixed-rate, 20-year fixed-rate, 15-year fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, Home Affordable Refinance Program, and jumbo. For Ginnie Mae issuance, the breakouts are FRM, ARM and jumbo.
Top USDA Loan Securitizers
Ranking of the top 10 USDA loan securitizers by volume. Includes breakouts for the most recent four quarters, market share, and percent change sequentially and year-over-year. Totals for the entire USDA securitization market are also included.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues